Paris Hilton Blasts 'Perv Paparazzi' for Taking Her Topless Pics
Paris Hilton has lashed out at a paparazzo who snapped her sunbathing topless on a boat off the coast of Italy, branding the photographer a "perv". The socialite is currently holidaying in Europe and she set sail on a luxury yacht off the island of Sardinia at the weekend.
But she was caught out when she stripped off her bikini top and was captured on camera by a cheeky snapper, prompting Hilton to blast the paparazzo for his shady tactics. Taking to her Twitter account, she rages, "Note to Self - Beware. You never know when some perv paparazzi may be lurking and hiding on a fishing boat in the middle of the ocean."
It's the latest controversy to upset her vacation - Hilton was questioned by police in South Africa after a member of her entourage was caught smoking pot at a soccer game, and the hotel heiress was stopped at an airport on the French island of Corsica on Friday, July 16 when cops allegedly found her in possession of the drug.
She laughed off the reports and insisted she had not been arrested on either occasion, stating "Just to put an end to these rumors. The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false! I am having the best vacation of my life! What an amazing summer! I feel so blessed and grateful for everything. I Love Life!! Now let's move on and everyone focus and enjoy their own summer time! Love you guys!"
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce