Paris Hilton Blasts 'Perv Paparazzi' for Taking Her Topless Pics
Paris Hilton has lashed out at a paparazzo who snapped her sunbathing topless on a boat off the coast of Italy, branding the photographer a "perv". The socialite is currently holidaying in Europe and she set sail on a luxury yacht off the island of Sardinia at the weekend.
But she was caught out when she stripped off her bikini top and was captured on camera by a cheeky snapper, prompting Hilton to blast the paparazzo for his shady tactics. Taking to her Twitter account, she rages, "Note to Self - Beware. You never know when some perv paparazzi may be lurking and hiding on a fishing boat in the middle of the ocean."
It's the latest controversy to upset her vacation - Hilton was questioned by police in South Africa after a member of her entourage was caught smoking pot at a soccer game, and the hotel heiress was stopped at an airport on the French island of Corsica on Friday, July 16 when cops allegedly found her in possession of the drug.
She laughed off the reports and insisted she had not been arrested on either occasion, stating "Just to put an end to these rumors. The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false! I am having the best vacation of my life! What an amazing summer! I feel so blessed and grateful for everything. I Love Life!! Now let's move on and everyone focus and enjoy their own summer time! Love you guys!"
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?