Ludacris Raised a Lot of Money at Diabetes Charity
Rapper Ludacris was honoured at a diabetes fundraiser in Los Angeles on Sunday, July 18 in recognition of his charity work. The hip-hop star performed a special gig at the city's Nokia Live Club as part of three days of festivities organised in aid of non-profit organisation Developing Options, which helps improve the quality of life for youngsters suffering from the condition.
After performing for the crowds, Ludacris, who headlined the charity show with R&B singer Ray J, took to the stage once more to accept the Developing Options Humanitarian Award for his support of community youth, according to Allhiphop.com.
Ludacris later took to his Twitter.com page to thank fans for their support, writing, "We just raised A LOT of $ (money) for diabetes tonight. Thank (sic) everyone who came out tonight at Nokia Live in L.A. to support a very worthy cause."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'