Ludacris Raised a Lot of Money at Diabetes Charity
Rapper Ludacris was honoured at a diabetes fundraiser in Los Angeles on Sunday, July 18 in recognition of his charity work. The hip-hop star performed a special gig at the city's Nokia Live Club as part of three days of festivities organised in aid of non-profit organisation Developing Options, which helps improve the quality of life for youngsters suffering from the condition.
After performing for the crowds, Ludacris, who headlined the charity show with R&B singer Ray J, took to the stage once more to accept the Developing Options Humanitarian Award for his support of community youth, according to Allhiphop.com.
Ludacris later took to his Twitter.com page to thank fans for their support, writing, "We just raised A LOT of $ (money) for diabetes tonight. Thank (sic) everyone who came out tonight at Nokia Live in L.A. to support a very worthy cause."
More Ludacris News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic