Ludacris Raised a Lot of Money at Diabetes Charity
Rapper Ludacris was honoured at a diabetes fundraiser in Los Angeles on Sunday, July 18 in recognition of his charity work. The hip-hop star performed a special gig at the city's Nokia Live Club as part of three days of festivities organised in aid of non-profit organisation Developing Options, which helps improve the quality of life for youngsters suffering from the condition.
After performing for the crowds, Ludacris, who headlined the charity show with R&B singer Ray J, took to the stage once more to accept the Developing Options Humanitarian Award for his support of community youth, according to Allhiphop.com.
Ludacris later took to his Twitter.com page to thank fans for their support, writing, "We just raised A LOT of $ (money) for diabetes tonight. Thank (sic) everyone who came out tonight at Nokia Live in L.A. to support a very worthy cause."
More Ludacris News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen