Ludacris Raised a Lot of Money at Diabetes Charity
Rapper Ludacris was honoured at a diabetes fundraiser in Los Angeles on Sunday, July 18 in recognition of his charity work. The hip-hop star performed a special gig at the city's Nokia Live Club as part of three days of festivities organised in aid of non-profit organisation Developing Options, which helps improve the quality of life for youngsters suffering from the condition.
After performing for the crowds, Ludacris, who headlined the charity show with R&B singer Ray J, took to the stage once more to accept the Developing Options Humanitarian Award for his support of community youth, according to Allhiphop.com.
Ludacris later took to his Twitter.com page to thank fans for their support, writing, "We just raised A LOT of $ (money) for diabetes tonight. Thank (sic) everyone who came out tonight at Nokia Live in L.A. to support a very worthy cause."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt