Liam Gallagher Reignites Feud With Noel Over Their Children
Liam Gallagher has shot down rumors the fight which ended Oasis was sparked by a disagreement with his brother Noel Gallagher over family visits - insisting he has always made time to see his nephew. The "Wonderwall" hitmakers went their separate ways in 2009 after a huge argument between the singer and his guitarist sibling before a concert in Paris, France.
Following the split, several reports suggested the feud was triggered when Noel accused Liam of not visiting his son, Donovan - but the singer is adamant the rumors are untrue. He tells Britain's Sunday Times, "I have seen his son! And the f**king thing I'd like you to put across here - he hasn't seen my sons either. When I have my (children's) birthday parties, his son's always invited. When his kid had his birthday party, we weren't invited. All this thing about how he's round my house sipping tea with my kids and taking them for walks in the park - he hasn't seen my kids!"
"He's seen them at concerts because I've brought them, but he didn't bring his kids because it's not the place for their kids apparently... So all this about me not liking his kids is just f**king b**locks... I f**king love kids. The k**bhead's talking s**te as usual," he adds.
Liam Gallagher has three children by three different women, while Noel has son Donovan, with his current partner Sara MacDonald, and daughter Anais, by his ex-wife Meg Mathews.
More Liam Gallagher News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy