Liam Gallagher Reignites Feud With Noel Over Their Children
Liam Gallagher has shot down rumors the fight which ended Oasis was sparked by a disagreement with his brother Noel Gallagher over family visits - insisting he has always made time to see his nephew. The "Wonderwall" hitmakers went their separate ways in 2009 after a huge argument between the singer and his guitarist sibling before a concert in Paris, France.
Following the split, several reports suggested the feud was triggered when Noel accused Liam of not visiting his son, Donovan - but the singer is adamant the rumors are untrue. He tells Britain's Sunday Times, "I have seen his son! And the f**king thing I'd like you to put across here - he hasn't seen my sons either. When I have my (children's) birthday parties, his son's always invited. When his kid had his birthday party, we weren't invited. All this thing about how he's round my house sipping tea with my kids and taking them for walks in the park - he hasn't seen my kids!"
"He's seen them at concerts because I've brought them, but he didn't bring his kids because it's not the place for their kids apparently... So all this about me not liking his kids is just f**king b**locks... I f**king love kids. The k**bhead's talking s**te as usual," he adds.
Liam Gallagher has three children by three different women, while Noel has son Donovan, with his current partner Sara MacDonald, and daughter Anais, by his ex-wife Meg Mathews.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show