Whoopi Goldberg Still Drugged on 'The View'
Whoopi Goldberg stunned viewers of her U.S. chat show "The View" on Monday, July 19 by chuckling as she confessed she was still high from a drug-induced sleep following a late-night flight. The comedienne, who is famously afraid of flying, couldn't stop laughing as she attempted to make the opening introductions on the program.
Goldberg finally admitted she was still hazy from partying at the annual amfAR Gala in Vienna, Austria - a benefit for AIDS research - and confessed she was still feeling the effects of her medication after flying back to New York. She explained, "I just got back from Vienna for amfAR, because you know today kicked off the International AIDS Conference, so people from all over the world were there and it was an insanely huge party and I just got back."
"I may have partied too much but I have to fly drugged so I'm still slightly drugged... I'm sure somewhere in me I'm still partying."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics