Whoopi Goldberg Still Drugged on 'The View'
Whoopi Goldberg stunned viewers of her U.S. chat show "The View" on Monday, July 19 by chuckling as she confessed she was still high from a drug-induced sleep following a late-night flight. The comedienne, who is famously afraid of flying, couldn't stop laughing as she attempted to make the opening introductions on the program.
Goldberg finally admitted she was still hazy from partying at the annual amfAR Gala in Vienna, Austria - a benefit for AIDS research - and confessed she was still feeling the effects of her medication after flying back to New York. She explained, "I just got back from Vienna for amfAR, because you know today kicked off the International AIDS Conference, so people from all over the world were there and it was an insanely huge party and I just got back."
"I may have partied too much but I have to fly drugged so I'm still slightly drugged... I'm sure somewhere in me I'm still partying."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says