Whoopi Goldberg Still Drugged on 'The View'
Whoopi Goldberg stunned viewers of her U.S. chat show "The View" on Monday, July 19 by chuckling as she confessed she was still high from a drug-induced sleep following a late-night flight. The comedienne, who is famously afraid of flying, couldn't stop laughing as she attempted to make the opening introductions on the program.
Goldberg finally admitted she was still hazy from partying at the annual amfAR Gala in Vienna, Austria - a benefit for AIDS research - and confessed she was still feeling the effects of her medication after flying back to New York. She explained, "I just got back from Vienna for amfAR, because you know today kicked off the International AIDS Conference, so people from all over the world were there and it was an insanely huge party and I just got back."
"I may have partied too much but I have to fly drugged so I'm still slightly drugged... I'm sure somewhere in me I'm still partying."
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia