Whoopi Goldberg Still Drugged on 'The View'
Whoopi Goldberg stunned viewers of her U.S. chat show "The View" on Monday, July 19 by chuckling as she confessed she was still high from a drug-induced sleep following a late-night flight. The comedienne, who is famously afraid of flying, couldn't stop laughing as she attempted to make the opening introductions on the program.
Goldberg finally admitted she was still hazy from partying at the annual amfAR Gala in Vienna, Austria - a benefit for AIDS research - and confessed she was still feeling the effects of her medication after flying back to New York. She explained, "I just got back from Vienna for amfAR, because you know today kicked off the International AIDS Conference, so people from all over the world were there and it was an insanely huge party and I just got back."
"I may have partied too much but I have to fly drugged so I'm still slightly drugged... I'm sure somewhere in me I'm still partying."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order