Whoopi Goldberg Still Drugged on 'The View'
Whoopi Goldberg stunned viewers of her U.S. chat show "The View" on Monday, July 19 by chuckling as she confessed she was still high from a drug-induced sleep following a late-night flight. The comedienne, who is famously afraid of flying, couldn't stop laughing as she attempted to make the opening introductions on the program.
Goldberg finally admitted she was still hazy from partying at the annual amfAR Gala in Vienna, Austria - a benefit for AIDS research - and confessed she was still feeling the effects of her medication after flying back to New York. She explained, "I just got back from Vienna for amfAR, because you know today kicked off the International AIDS Conference, so people from all over the world were there and it was an insanely huge party and I just got back."
"I may have partied too much but I have to fly drugged so I'm still slightly drugged... I'm sure somewhere in me I'm still partying."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music