Tom Jones in Talks With The Killers for Collaboration
Tom Jones is in talks with The Killers to record a collaboration once the band returns from hiatus. The pop veteran has teamed up with numerous acts over the years and released an album of duets, "Reload", in 1999, which featured recordings with artists including Stereophonics star Kelly Jones and The Cardigans' Nina Persson.
"It's Not Unusual" hitmaker Jones admits he's keen to head in to the studio with The Killers and has already spoken to frontman Brandon Flowers about the project. He tells NME.com, "I've spoken to Brandon Flowers. He said he admired what I'd done in my career. There's a connection there because he's from Las Vegas, and of course I've performed there so many times over the years."
"The material has to be right. That's always been my main concern, with whichever people I've worked with."
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake