Tom Jones in Talks With The Killers for Collaboration
Tom Jones is in talks with The Killers to record a collaboration once the band returns from hiatus. The pop veteran has teamed up with numerous acts over the years and released an album of duets, "Reload", in 1999, which featured recordings with artists including Stereophonics star Kelly Jones and The Cardigans' Nina Persson.
"It's Not Unusual" hitmaker Jones admits he's keen to head in to the studio with The Killers and has already spoken to frontman Brandon Flowers about the project. He tells NME.com, "I've spoken to Brandon Flowers. He said he admired what I'd done in my career. There's a connection there because he's from Las Vegas, and of course I've performed there so many times over the years."
"The material has to be right. That's always been my main concern, with whichever people I've worked with."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7