Tom Jones in Talks With The Killers for Collaboration
Tom Jones is in talks with The Killers to record a collaboration once the band returns from hiatus. The pop veteran has teamed up with numerous acts over the years and released an album of duets, "Reload", in 1999, which featured recordings with artists including Stereophonics star Kelly Jones and The Cardigans' Nina Persson.
"It's Not Unusual" hitmaker Jones admits he's keen to head in to the studio with The Killers and has already spoken to frontman Brandon Flowers about the project. He tells NME.com, "I've spoken to Brandon Flowers. He said he admired what I'd done in my career. There's a connection there because he's from Las Vegas, and of course I've performed there so many times over the years."
"The material has to be right. That's always been my main concern, with whichever people I've worked with."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal