Tom Jones in Talks With The Killers for Collaboration
Tom Jones is in talks with The Killers to record a collaboration once the band returns from hiatus. The pop veteran has teamed up with numerous acts over the years and released an album of duets, "Reload", in 1999, which featured recordings with artists including Stereophonics star Kelly Jones and The Cardigans' Nina Persson.
"It's Not Unusual" hitmaker Jones admits he's keen to head in to the studio with The Killers and has already spoken to frontman Brandon Flowers about the project. He tells NME.com, "I've spoken to Brandon Flowers. He said he admired what I'd done in my career. There's a connection there because he's from Las Vegas, and of course I've performed there so many times over the years."
"The material has to be right. That's always been my main concern, with whichever people I've worked with."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC