Tom Jones in Talks With The Killers for Collaboration
Tom Jones is in talks with The Killers to record a collaboration once the band returns from hiatus. The pop veteran has teamed up with numerous acts over the years and released an album of duets, "Reload", in 1999, which featured recordings with artists including Stereophonics star Kelly Jones and The Cardigans' Nina Persson.
"It's Not Unusual" hitmaker Jones admits he's keen to head in to the studio with The Killers and has already spoken to frontman Brandon Flowers about the project. He tells NME.com, "I've spoken to Brandon Flowers. He said he admired what I'd done in my career. There's a connection there because he's from Las Vegas, and of course I've performed there so many times over the years."
"The material has to be right. That's always been my main concern, with whichever people I've worked with."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group