Kelly Osbourne's Dog Died After Her Split From Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has suffered another devastating blow following her split from fiance Luke Worrall - the former couple's beloved pet dog has died. The 25-year-old reality TV star was left reeling after discovering her longtime partner had allegedly cheated on her, and ended the relationship earlier this month.
Osbourne organized a trip to Las Vegas this weekend to take her mind off the break-up, but she faced further heartache on her return after discovering her Pomerian puppy Woody had passed away. The star revealed the sad news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "My life just could not get any worst (sic) right now. I come home to find my dog Woody is dead."
Osbourne bought the puppy just a month ago as a present for her former fiance.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son