Kelly Osbourne's Dog Died After Her Split From Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has suffered another devastating blow following her split from fiance Luke Worrall - the former couple's beloved pet dog has died. The 25-year-old reality TV star was left reeling after discovering her longtime partner had allegedly cheated on her, and ended the relationship earlier this month.
Osbourne organized a trip to Las Vegas this weekend to take her mind off the break-up, but she faced further heartache on her return after discovering her Pomerian puppy Woody had passed away. The star revealed the sad news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "My life just could not get any worst (sic) right now. I come home to find my dog Woody is dead."
Osbourne bought the puppy just a month ago as a present for her former fiance.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival