Kelly Osbourne's Dog Died After Her Split From Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has suffered another devastating blow following her split from fiance Luke Worrall - the former couple's beloved pet dog has died. The 25-year-old reality TV star was left reeling after discovering her longtime partner had allegedly cheated on her, and ended the relationship earlier this month.
Osbourne organized a trip to Las Vegas this weekend to take her mind off the break-up, but she faced further heartache on her return after discovering her Pomerian puppy Woody had passed away. The star revealed the sad news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "My life just could not get any worst (sic) right now. I come home to find my dog Woody is dead."
Osbourne bought the puppy just a month ago as a present for her former fiance.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic