Kelly Osbourne's Dog Died After Her Split From Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has suffered another devastating blow following her split from fiance Luke Worrall - the former couple's beloved pet dog has died. The 25-year-old reality TV star was left reeling after discovering her longtime partner had allegedly cheated on her, and ended the relationship earlier this month.
Osbourne organized a trip to Las Vegas this weekend to take her mind off the break-up, but she faced further heartache on her return after discovering her Pomerian puppy Woody had passed away. The star revealed the sad news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "My life just could not get any worst (sic) right now. I come home to find my dog Woody is dead."
Osbourne bought the puppy just a month ago as a present for her former fiance.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers