Kelly Osbourne's Dog Died After Her Split From Fiance
Kelly Osbourne has suffered another devastating blow following her split from fiance Luke Worrall - the former couple's beloved pet dog has died. The 25-year-old reality TV star was left reeling after discovering her longtime partner had allegedly cheated on her, and ended the relationship earlier this month.
Osbourne organized a trip to Las Vegas this weekend to take her mind off the break-up, but she faced further heartache on her return after discovering her Pomerian puppy Woody had passed away. The star revealed the sad news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "My life just could not get any worst (sic) right now. I come home to find my dog Woody is dead."
Osbourne bought the puppy just a month ago as a present for her former fiance.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos