B.o.B and Hayley Williams Lead U.K. Singles Chart With 'Airplanes'
Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams has claimed her first U.K. number one single - her collaboration with rapper B.o.B has climbed to the top spot in the rundown. "Airplanes" entered the chart at number 23 seven weeks ago but has slowly been moving up the list, reaching third place last week.
The track has now topped the chart, while Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" moved up to second position and Eminem's track with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", dropped from number one to the third slot. Katy Perry's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, "California Gurls", took fourth place, while Professor Green rounded out the top five with his Lily Allen duet "Just Be Good to Green".
In the British album chart Eminem returned to the top with "Recovery", after Kylie Minogue's "Aphrodite" pushed the rapper from the number one spot last week. The Australian pop star is now in second place, while Eliza Doolittle scored the highest debut with her self-titled record "Eliza Doolittle". Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" and Lady GaGa's "The Fame" were also in the top five albums.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'