B.o.B and Hayley Williams Lead U.K. Singles Chart With 'Airplanes'
Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams has claimed her first U.K. number one single - her collaboration with rapper B.o.B has climbed to the top spot in the rundown. "Airplanes" entered the chart at number 23 seven weeks ago but has slowly been moving up the list, reaching third place last week.
The track has now topped the chart, while Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" moved up to second position and Eminem's track with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", dropped from number one to the third slot. Katy Perry's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, "California Gurls", took fourth place, while Professor Green rounded out the top five with his Lily Allen duet "Just Be Good to Green".
In the British album chart Eminem returned to the top with "Recovery", after Kylie Minogue's "Aphrodite" pushed the rapper from the number one spot last week. The Australian pop star is now in second place, while Eliza Doolittle scored the highest debut with her self-titled record "Eliza Doolittle". Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" and Lady GaGa's "The Fame" were also in the top five albums.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!