B.o.B and Hayley Williams Lead U.K. Singles Chart With 'Airplanes'
Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams has claimed her first U.K. number one single - her collaboration with rapper B.o.B has climbed to the top spot in the rundown. "Airplanes" entered the chart at number 23 seven weeks ago but has slowly been moving up the list, reaching third place last week.
The track has now topped the chart, while Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" moved up to second position and Eminem's track with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", dropped from number one to the third slot. Katy Perry's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, "California Gurls", took fourth place, while Professor Green rounded out the top five with his Lily Allen duet "Just Be Good to Green".
In the British album chart Eminem returned to the top with "Recovery", after Kylie Minogue's "Aphrodite" pushed the rapper from the number one spot last week. The Australian pop star is now in second place, while Eliza Doolittle scored the highest debut with her self-titled record "Eliza Doolittle". Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" and Lady GaGa's "The Fame" were also in the top five albums.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean