B.o.B and Hayley Williams Lead U.K. Singles Chart With 'Airplanes'
Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams has claimed her first U.K. number one single - her collaboration with rapper B.o.B has climbed to the top spot in the rundown. "Airplanes" entered the chart at number 23 seven weeks ago but has slowly been moving up the list, reaching third place last week.
The track has now topped the chart, while Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" moved up to second position and Eminem's track with Rihanna, "Love the Way You Lie", dropped from number one to the third slot. Katy Perry's collaboration with Snoop Dogg, "California Gurls", took fourth place, while Professor Green rounded out the top five with his Lily Allen duet "Just Be Good to Green".
In the British album chart Eminem returned to the top with "Recovery", after Kylie Minogue's "Aphrodite" pushed the rapper from the number one spot last week. The Australian pop star is now in second place, while Eliza Doolittle scored the highest debut with her self-titled record "Eliza Doolittle". Plan B's "The Defamation of Strickland Banks" and Lady GaGa's "The Fame" were also in the top five albums.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting