N-Dubz's Tulisa Contostavlos Blames TV Bosses Over Her Home Burglary
N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos is fuming with TV bosses following a burglary at her home just days after the property was featured in a documentary about the band. The British hip-hop star has been left devastated after criminals broke into the house in the early hours of Saturday morning, July 27 - the same night she was out celebrating her 22nd birthday.
The property in Hertfordshire, England was featured on the band's show "Being... N-Dubz" last Monday, July 12, revealing the drive and front door of the building. Contostavlos and cops are said to be convinced the thieves recognized the house from the TV clip.
Britain's The Sun quotes the singer as telling a friend, "It's heartbreaking. I asked them not to show the street because I was worried about security. I don't know if I can live there any longer." But a spokesperson for the U.K.'s Channel 4 TV network has defended the decision to air the footage, saying, "It was a brief shot of the exterior, approved by N-Dubz management."
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC