N-Dubz's Tulisa Contostavlos Blames TV Bosses Over Her Home Burglary
N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos is fuming with TV bosses following a burglary at her home just days after the property was featured in a documentary about the band. The British hip-hop star has been left devastated after criminals broke into the house in the early hours of Saturday morning, July 27 - the same night she was out celebrating her 22nd birthday.
The property in Hertfordshire, England was featured on the band's show "Being... N-Dubz" last Monday, July 12, revealing the drive and front door of the building. Contostavlos and cops are said to be convinced the thieves recognized the house from the TV clip.
Britain's The Sun quotes the singer as telling a friend, "It's heartbreaking. I asked them not to show the street because I was worried about security. I don't know if I can live there any longer." But a spokesperson for the U.K.'s Channel 4 TV network has defended the decision to air the footage, saying, "It was a brief shot of the exterior, approved by N-Dubz management."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics