N-Dubz's Tulisa Contostavlos Blames TV Bosses Over Her Home Burglary
N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos is fuming with TV bosses following a burglary at her home just days after the property was featured in a documentary about the band. The British hip-hop star has been left devastated after criminals broke into the house in the early hours of Saturday morning, July 27 - the same night she was out celebrating her 22nd birthday.
The property in Hertfordshire, England was featured on the band's show "Being... N-Dubz" last Monday, July 12, revealing the drive and front door of the building. Contostavlos and cops are said to be convinced the thieves recognized the house from the TV clip.
Britain's The Sun quotes the singer as telling a friend, "It's heartbreaking. I asked them not to show the street because I was worried about security. I don't know if I can live there any longer." But a spokesperson for the U.K.'s Channel 4 TV network has defended the decision to air the footage, saying, "It was a brief shot of the exterior, approved by N-Dubz management."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March