N-Dubz's Tulisa Contostavlos Blames TV Bosses Over Her Home Burglary
N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos is fuming with TV bosses following a burglary at her home just days after the property was featured in a documentary about the band. The British hip-hop star has been left devastated after criminals broke into the house in the early hours of Saturday morning, July 27 - the same night she was out celebrating her 22nd birthday.
The property in Hertfordshire, England was featured on the band's show "Being... N-Dubz" last Monday, July 12, revealing the drive and front door of the building. Contostavlos and cops are said to be convinced the thieves recognized the house from the TV clip.
Britain's The Sun quotes the singer as telling a friend, "It's heartbreaking. I asked them not to show the street because I was worried about security. I don't know if I can live there any longer." But a spokesperson for the U.K.'s Channel 4 TV network has defended the decision to air the footage, saying, "It was a brief shot of the exterior, approved by N-Dubz management."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal