N-Dubz's Tulisa Contostavlos Blames TV Bosses Over Her Home Burglary
N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos is fuming with TV bosses following a burglary at her home just days after the property was featured in a documentary about the band. The British hip-hop star has been left devastated after criminals broke into the house in the early hours of Saturday morning, July 27 - the same night she was out celebrating her 22nd birthday.
The property in Hertfordshire, England was featured on the band's show "Being... N-Dubz" last Monday, July 12, revealing the drive and front door of the building. Contostavlos and cops are said to be convinced the thieves recognized the house from the TV clip.
Britain's The Sun quotes the singer as telling a friend, "It's heartbreaking. I asked them not to show the street because I was worried about security. I don't know if I can live there any longer." But a spokesperson for the U.K.'s Channel 4 TV network has defended the decision to air the footage, saying, "It was a brief shot of the exterior, approved by N-Dubz management."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame