Patti LaBelle and Dita Von Teese's Charity Gig Halted Due to Thunderstorm
An open air AIDS charity concert in Austria, which was set to include performances from R&B star Patti LaBelle and burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, was cut short on Saturday, July 17 after a thunderstorm ripped through the area.
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton and actress Whoopi Goldberg were also due to take to the stage for the Austrian Life Ball outside the Vienna city hall to help raise funds for victims of the disease. But appearances by the stars had to be skipped after officials issued a weather warning and forced organizers to clear the square where the show was taking place.
The concert, which is held annually, was part of the run up to an international AIDS conference in the city set for Sunday, July 18.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked