Patti LaBelle and Dita Von Teese's Charity Gig Halted Due to Thunderstorm
An open air AIDS charity concert in Austria, which was set to include performances from R&B star Patti LaBelle and burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, was cut short on Saturday, July 17 after a thunderstorm ripped through the area.
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton and actress Whoopi Goldberg were also due to take to the stage for the Austrian Life Ball outside the Vienna city hall to help raise funds for victims of the disease. But appearances by the stars had to be skipped after officials issued a weather warning and forced organizers to clear the square where the show was taking place.
The concert, which is held annually, was part of the run up to an international AIDS conference in the city set for Sunday, July 18.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons