John Lydon Threw Rant at His Bandmates on Stage
Rocker John Lydon stunned fans at a Spanish music festival on Sunday, July 18 by starting an onstage feud with his Public Image Ltd. bandmates. The punk musician was performing a set at the Benicassim International Festival when Lydon's group members finished up with their final song "Religion".
The former Sex Pistols frontman protested, ordering them to "keep on f**king playing" repeatedly when they ignored his pleas to continue the set. The confused rockers then repeated the track's ending before walking off stage and abandoning Lydon, leaving him to rant to the crowd.
"Public Image runaway Ltd. It looks like I'm all alone, as per f**king usual," he blasted.
Previously, John Lydon revealed his disappointment when his band haven't been flooded with offers to perform at summer music festivals - insisting Public Image Ltd. is much more entertaining than U2.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says