John Lydon Threw Rant at His Bandmates on Stage
Rocker John Lydon stunned fans at a Spanish music festival on Sunday, July 18 by starting an onstage feud with his Public Image Ltd. bandmates. The punk musician was performing a set at the Benicassim International Festival when Lydon's group members finished up with their final song "Religion".
The former Sex Pistols frontman protested, ordering them to "keep on f**king playing" repeatedly when they ignored his pleas to continue the set. The confused rockers then repeated the track's ending before walking off stage and abandoning Lydon, leaving him to rant to the crowd.
"Public Image runaway Ltd. It looks like I'm all alone, as per f**king usual," he blasted.
Previously, John Lydon revealed his disappointment when his band haven't been flooded with offers to perform at summer music festivals - insisting Public Image Ltd. is much more entertaining than U2.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer