John Lydon Threw Rant at His Bandmates on Stage
Rocker John Lydon stunned fans at a Spanish music festival on Sunday, July 18 by starting an onstage feud with his Public Image Ltd. bandmates. The punk musician was performing a set at the Benicassim International Festival when Lydon's group members finished up with their final song "Religion".
The former Sex Pistols frontman protested, ordering them to "keep on f**king playing" repeatedly when they ignored his pleas to continue the set. The confused rockers then repeated the track's ending before walking off stage and abandoning Lydon, leaving him to rant to the crowd.
"Public Image runaway Ltd. It looks like I'm all alone, as per f**king usual," he blasted.
Previously, John Lydon revealed his disappointment when his band haven't been flooded with offers to perform at summer music festivals - insisting Public Image Ltd. is much more entertaining than U2.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right