John Lydon Threw Rant at His Bandmates on Stage
Rocker John Lydon stunned fans at a Spanish music festival on Sunday, July 18 by starting an onstage feud with his Public Image Ltd. bandmates. The punk musician was performing a set at the Benicassim International Festival when Lydon's group members finished up with their final song "Religion".
The former Sex Pistols frontman protested, ordering them to "keep on f**king playing" repeatedly when they ignored his pleas to continue the set. The confused rockers then repeated the track's ending before walking off stage and abandoning Lydon, leaving him to rant to the crowd.
"Public Image runaway Ltd. It looks like I'm all alone, as per f**king usual," he blasted.
Previously, John Lydon revealed his disappointment when his band haven't been flooded with offers to perform at summer music festivals - insisting Public Image Ltd. is much more entertaining than U2.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour