Elle MacPherson: Snubbing Nanny Is One of My 'Best Decisions'
Elle MacPherson is glad she decided not to hire a nanny to raise her children because she gets to oversee every part of their upbringing. The Australian supermodel has two sons with tycoon Arpad Busson; Flynn, 12, and seven-year-old Aurelius Cy.
And the catwalk queen admits one of her "best decisions" has been choosing to be a hands-on mother and not to rely on the services of staff. She tells Tatler magazine, "I have help, but I don't have a nanny, for example, and it has been one of the best decisions I ever made because I get to participate in all aspects of my children's lives."
"I don't just walk in and do 'good time' mum. I do 'wake up, even though you don't want to get out of bed' mum. I do 'I'm making you breakfast and I'm sorry but you have to have fruit' mum. I do, 'we are doing your homework together whether you like it or not and then we can have fun' mum. There is a profoundness to my experiences."
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift