Elle MacPherson: Snubbing Nanny Is One of My 'Best Decisions'
Elle MacPherson is glad she decided not to hire a nanny to raise her children because she gets to oversee every part of their upbringing. The Australian supermodel has two sons with tycoon Arpad Busson; Flynn, 12, and seven-year-old Aurelius Cy.
And the catwalk queen admits one of her "best decisions" has been choosing to be a hands-on mother and not to rely on the services of staff. She tells Tatler magazine, "I have help, but I don't have a nanny, for example, and it has been one of the best decisions I ever made because I get to participate in all aspects of my children's lives."
"I don't just walk in and do 'good time' mum. I do 'wake up, even though you don't want to get out of bed' mum. I do 'I'm making you breakfast and I'm sorry but you have to have fruit' mum. I do, 'we are doing your homework together whether you like it or not and then we can have fun' mum. There is a profoundness to my experiences."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour