Nicolas Cage Loves Acting With Green Screen
Nicolas Cage has no problems working with the latest special effects technology - because acting is all about "imagination". The star filmed several scenes in his new adventure movie "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in front of a green screen, with many of the project's special effects added in post-production.
And while many actors bemoan the fact they have nothing realistic to work with while shooting the scenes - Cage insists he enjoys the work after the challenges he faced playing twin brothers in 2002's "Adaptation". He tells Screen Crave, "Acting is imagination. It's acting, that's what it's all about. I actually enjoy working with green screen because I can imagine all that stuff happening."
"I really cut my teeth on a movie I made called 'Adaptation' where I had to imagine four page dialog scenes with my twin brother who's nothing more than a tennis ball and a gas can. So, I was really up for it." He goes on sharing, "I do understand sometimes when actors say, 'There's no one to talk to' or 'You can't react to'. There's truth in that but for me, I've always enjoyed green screen and blue screen."
More Nicolas Cage News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding