Nicolas Cage Loves Acting With Green Screen
Nicolas Cage has no problems working with the latest special effects technology - because acting is all about "imagination". The star filmed several scenes in his new adventure movie "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in front of a green screen, with many of the project's special effects added in post-production.
And while many actors bemoan the fact they have nothing realistic to work with while shooting the scenes - Cage insists he enjoys the work after the challenges he faced playing twin brothers in 2002's "Adaptation". He tells Screen Crave, "Acting is imagination. It's acting, that's what it's all about. I actually enjoy working with green screen because I can imagine all that stuff happening."
"I really cut my teeth on a movie I made called 'Adaptation' where I had to imagine four page dialog scenes with my twin brother who's nothing more than a tennis ball and a gas can. So, I was really up for it." He goes on sharing, "I do understand sometimes when actors say, 'There's no one to talk to' or 'You can't react to'. There's truth in that but for me, I've always enjoyed green screen and blue screen."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3