Paris Hilton: Arrest Report Is False
Paris Hilton insists she is having an "amazing summer" - despite two brushes with law enforcement officers over cannabis allegations. The socialite was reportedly stopped by officials at an airport on the French island of Corsica on Friday, July 16 after jetting in on a private plane en route to Sardinia, Italy.
It is claimed authorities found less than a gram of marijuana in the heiress' carry-on luggage but no charges were made and she was allowed to continue her journey. The incident came just weeks after a member of Hilton's party was arrested for pot possession following a World Cup soccer game in South Africa.
But Hilton insists the two incidents have not blighted her summer, telling followers on Twitter.com that she was not formally arrested in Corsica. Taking to her page on the micro-blogging site, she writes, "Just to put an end to these rumors. The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false!"
"I am having the best vacation of my life! What an amazing summer! I feel so blessed and grateful for everything. I Love Life!! Now let's move on and everyone focus and enjoy their own summer time! Love you guys!"
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story