Paris Hilton: Arrest Report Is False
Paris Hilton insists she is having an "amazing summer" - despite two brushes with law enforcement officers over cannabis allegations. The socialite was reportedly stopped by officials at an airport on the French island of Corsica on Friday, July 16 after jetting in on a private plane en route to Sardinia, Italy.
It is claimed authorities found less than a gram of marijuana in the heiress' carry-on luggage but no charges were made and she was allowed to continue her journey. The incident came just weeks after a member of Hilton's party was arrested for pot possession following a World Cup soccer game in South Africa.
But Hilton insists the two incidents have not blighted her summer, telling followers on Twitter.com that she was not formally arrested in Corsica. Taking to her page on the micro-blogging site, she writes, "Just to put an end to these rumors. The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false!"
"I am having the best vacation of my life! What an amazing summer! I feel so blessed and grateful for everything. I Love Life!! Now let's move on and everyone focus and enjoy their own summer time! Love you guys!"
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test