Paris Hilton: Arrest Report Is False
Paris Hilton insists she is having an "amazing summer" - despite two brushes with law enforcement officers over cannabis allegations. The socialite was reportedly stopped by officials at an airport on the French island of Corsica on Friday, July 16 after jetting in on a private plane en route to Sardinia, Italy.
It is claimed authorities found less than a gram of marijuana in the heiress' carry-on luggage but no charges were made and she was allowed to continue her journey. The incident came just weeks after a member of Hilton's party was arrested for pot possession following a World Cup soccer game in South Africa.
But Hilton insists the two incidents have not blighted her summer, telling followers on Twitter.com that she was not formally arrested in Corsica. Taking to her page on the micro-blogging site, she writes, "Just to put an end to these rumors. The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false!"
"I am having the best vacation of my life! What an amazing summer! I feel so blessed and grateful for everything. I Love Life!! Now let's move on and everyone focus and enjoy their own summer time! Love you guys!"
More Paris Hilton News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'