Paris Hilton: Arrest Report Is False
Paris Hilton insists she is having an "amazing summer" - despite two brushes with law enforcement officers over cannabis allegations. The socialite was reportedly stopped by officials at an airport on the French island of Corsica on Friday, July 16 after jetting in on a private plane en route to Sardinia, Italy.
It is claimed authorities found less than a gram of marijuana in the heiress' carry-on luggage but no charges were made and she was allowed to continue her journey. The incident came just weeks after a member of Hilton's party was arrested for pot possession following a World Cup soccer game in South Africa.
But Hilton insists the two incidents have not blighted her summer, telling followers on Twitter.com that she was not formally arrested in Corsica. Taking to her page on the micro-blogging site, she writes, "Just to put an end to these rumors. The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false!"
"I am having the best vacation of my life! What an amazing summer! I feel so blessed and grateful for everything. I Love Life!! Now let's move on and everyone focus and enjoy their own summer time! Love you guys!"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs