Vanessa Hudgens Has a Fashion Line in Plan
Vanessa Hudgens aims to become the latest celebrity to turn fashion designer - the actress is eying her own clothing line. The "High School Musical" star wants to follow in the footsteps of Nicole Ritchie, Gwen Stefani and Madonna, who have all created their own designs.
And Hudgens is looking forward to experimenting with different styles. She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "(I will launch a fashion range) when I find the time and the right partner to do it. It would probably have seasons dedicated to different styles."
"I'm one who really mixes it up in my normal life. I go from the kind of cowgirl to the bohemian to the Indian princess to the rocker to the God knows where. I'll probably be playing with certain extremes."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'