Vanessa Hudgens Has a Fashion Line in Plan
Vanessa Hudgens aims to become the latest celebrity to turn fashion designer - the actress is eying her own clothing line. The "High School Musical" star wants to follow in the footsteps of Nicole Ritchie, Gwen Stefani and Madonna, who have all created their own designs.
And Hudgens is looking forward to experimenting with different styles. She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "(I will launch a fashion range) when I find the time and the right partner to do it. It would probably have seasons dedicated to different styles."
"I'm one who really mixes it up in my normal life. I go from the kind of cowgirl to the bohemian to the Indian princess to the rocker to the God knows where. I'll probably be playing with certain extremes."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'