Vanessa Hudgens Has a Fashion Line in Plan
Vanessa Hudgens aims to become the latest celebrity to turn fashion designer - the actress is eying her own clothing line. The "High School Musical" star wants to follow in the footsteps of Nicole Ritchie, Gwen Stefani and Madonna, who have all created their own designs.
And Hudgens is looking forward to experimenting with different styles. She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "(I will launch a fashion range) when I find the time and the right partner to do it. It would probably have seasons dedicated to different styles."
"I'm one who really mixes it up in my normal life. I go from the kind of cowgirl to the bohemian to the Indian princess to the rocker to the God knows where. I'll probably be playing with certain extremes."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'