Vanessa Hudgens Has a Fashion Line in Plan
Vanessa Hudgens aims to become the latest celebrity to turn fashion designer - the actress is eying her own clothing line. The "High School Musical" star wants to follow in the footsteps of Nicole Ritchie, Gwen Stefani and Madonna, who have all created their own designs.
And Hudgens is looking forward to experimenting with different styles. She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "(I will launch a fashion range) when I find the time and the right partner to do it. It would probably have seasons dedicated to different styles."
"I'm one who really mixes it up in my normal life. I go from the kind of cowgirl to the bohemian to the Indian princess to the rocker to the God knows where. I'll probably be playing with certain extremes."
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party