Vanessa Hudgens Has a Fashion Line in Plan
Vanessa Hudgens aims to become the latest celebrity to turn fashion designer - the actress is eying her own clothing line. The "High School Musical" star wants to follow in the footsteps of Nicole Ritchie, Gwen Stefani and Madonna, who have all created their own designs.
And Hudgens is looking forward to experimenting with different styles. She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "(I will launch a fashion range) when I find the time and the right partner to do it. It would probably have seasons dedicated to different styles."
"I'm one who really mixes it up in my normal life. I go from the kind of cowgirl to the bohemian to the Indian princess to the rocker to the God knows where. I'll probably be playing with certain extremes."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville