Vanessa Hudgens Uses Anti-Wrinkle Cream at Age of 21
Young actress Vanessa Hudgens is so worried about losing her looks she's already started using anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 21. The "High School Musical" star insists it is harder for females to age gracefully in Hollywood, and she's determined to stay looking youthful by slapping on special lotions.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I'm already starting to use anti-ageing. You might as well start sooner than later because products are really amazing these days. You might as well start now, put a little lotion on rather than having to get wrinkles. I think it's smart to start soon, really. It's a good beauty tip."
"I think women get the pressure more because when men age, it's sexy. They get to have their gray hair. When women age, it's perceived in Hollywood that they need a lift and they need a tuck, and yadda yadda. So I think the pressure is on women but, at the same time, it depends on who you are."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7