Vanessa Hudgens Uses Anti-Wrinkle Cream at Age of 21
Young actress Vanessa Hudgens is so worried about losing her looks she's already started using anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 21. The "High School Musical" star insists it is harder for females to age gracefully in Hollywood, and she's determined to stay looking youthful by slapping on special lotions.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I'm already starting to use anti-ageing. You might as well start sooner than later because products are really amazing these days. You might as well start now, put a little lotion on rather than having to get wrinkles. I think it's smart to start soon, really. It's a good beauty tip."
"I think women get the pressure more because when men age, it's sexy. They get to have their gray hair. When women age, it's perceived in Hollywood that they need a lift and they need a tuck, and yadda yadda. So I think the pressure is on women but, at the same time, it depends on who you are."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip