Vanessa Hudgens Uses Anti-Wrinkle Cream at Age of 21
Young actress Vanessa Hudgens is so worried about losing her looks she's already started using anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 21. The "High School Musical" star insists it is harder for females to age gracefully in Hollywood, and she's determined to stay looking youthful by slapping on special lotions.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I'm already starting to use anti-ageing. You might as well start sooner than later because products are really amazing these days. You might as well start now, put a little lotion on rather than having to get wrinkles. I think it's smart to start soon, really. It's a good beauty tip."
"I think women get the pressure more because when men age, it's sexy. They get to have their gray hair. When women age, it's perceived in Hollywood that they need a lift and they need a tuck, and yadda yadda. So I think the pressure is on women but, at the same time, it depends on who you are."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck