Vanessa Hudgens Uses Anti-Wrinkle Cream at Age of 21
Young actress Vanessa Hudgens is so worried about losing her looks she's already started using anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 21. The "High School Musical" star insists it is harder for females to age gracefully in Hollywood, and she's determined to stay looking youthful by slapping on special lotions.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I'm already starting to use anti-ageing. You might as well start sooner than later because products are really amazing these days. You might as well start now, put a little lotion on rather than having to get wrinkles. I think it's smart to start soon, really. It's a good beauty tip."
"I think women get the pressure more because when men age, it's sexy. They get to have their gray hair. When women age, it's perceived in Hollywood that they need a lift and they need a tuck, and yadda yadda. So I think the pressure is on women but, at the same time, it depends on who you are."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars