Vanessa Hudgens Uses Anti-Wrinkle Cream at Age of 21
Young actress Vanessa Hudgens is so worried about losing her looks she's already started using anti-wrinkle cream at the age of 21. The "High School Musical" star insists it is harder for females to age gracefully in Hollywood, and she's determined to stay looking youthful by slapping on special lotions.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I'm already starting to use anti-ageing. You might as well start sooner than later because products are really amazing these days. You might as well start now, put a little lotion on rather than having to get wrinkles. I think it's smart to start soon, really. It's a good beauty tip."
"I think women get the pressure more because when men age, it's sexy. They get to have their gray hair. When women age, it's perceived in Hollywood that they need a lift and they need a tuck, and yadda yadda. So I think the pressure is on women but, at the same time, it depends on who you are."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'