Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush to Have Wedding Showdown
Exes Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush will face an awkward reunion in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 17 when they attend a pal's wedding. American footballer Bush is an usher at New Orleans Saints' teammate Bobby McCray's nuptials and Kardashian is a close friend of the bride, actress Khadijah Haqq.
Life & Style magazine reports Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian will serve as a bridesmaid at the ceremony.
Kardashian and Bush ended their on/off relationship in March. The socialite has moved on and is now dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin as the two have been spotted hanging out together several times.
The New Orleans Saints running back, meanwhile, was recently spotted getting cozy with model Amber Rose, who was also the on-and-off girlfriend of Kanye West.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation