Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush to Have Wedding Showdown
Exes Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush will face an awkward reunion in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 17 when they attend a pal's wedding. American footballer Bush is an usher at New Orleans Saints' teammate Bobby McCray's nuptials and Kardashian is a close friend of the bride, actress Khadijah Haqq.
Life & Style magazine reports Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian will serve as a bridesmaid at the ceremony.
Kardashian and Bush ended their on/off relationship in March. The socialite has moved on and is now dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin as the two have been spotted hanging out together several times.
The New Orleans Saints running back, meanwhile, was recently spotted getting cozy with model Amber Rose, who was also the on-and-off girlfriend of Kanye West.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!