Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush to Have Wedding Showdown
Exes Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush will face an awkward reunion in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 17 when they attend a pal's wedding. American footballer Bush is an usher at New Orleans Saints' teammate Bobby McCray's nuptials and Kardashian is a close friend of the bride, actress Khadijah Haqq.
Life & Style magazine reports Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian will serve as a bridesmaid at the ceremony.
Kardashian and Bush ended their on/off relationship in March. The socialite has moved on and is now dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin as the two have been spotted hanging out together several times.
The New Orleans Saints running back, meanwhile, was recently spotted getting cozy with model Amber Rose, who was also the on-and-off girlfriend of Kanye West.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers