Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush to Have Wedding Showdown
Exes Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush will face an awkward reunion in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 17 when they attend a pal's wedding. American footballer Bush is an usher at New Orleans Saints' teammate Bobby McCray's nuptials and Kardashian is a close friend of the bride, actress Khadijah Haqq.
Life & Style magazine reports Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian will serve as a bridesmaid at the ceremony.
Kardashian and Bush ended their on/off relationship in March. The socialite has moved on and is now dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin as the two have been spotted hanging out together several times.
The New Orleans Saints running back, meanwhile, was recently spotted getting cozy with model Amber Rose, who was also the on-and-off girlfriend of Kanye West.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump