Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush to Have Wedding Showdown
Exes Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush will face an awkward reunion in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 17 when they attend a pal's wedding. American footballer Bush is an usher at New Orleans Saints' teammate Bobby McCray's nuptials and Kardashian is a close friend of the bride, actress Khadijah Haqq.
Life & Style magazine reports Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian will serve as a bridesmaid at the ceremony.
Kardashian and Bush ended their on/off relationship in March. The socialite has moved on and is now dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin as the two have been spotted hanging out together several times.
The New Orleans Saints running back, meanwhile, was recently spotted getting cozy with model Amber Rose, who was also the on-and-off girlfriend of Kanye West.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes