Nick Cannon Finally Addresses Mariah Carey's Pregnancy Reports
Nick Cannon has fired off at reports his wife Mariah Carey is expecting the couple's first child - he insists she is not pregnant. Speculation has swirled around the couple for weeks after Carey pulled out of a Tyler Perry movie over mysterious health concerns in June.
Neither Carey nor Cannon have spoken about the health issue - or the pregnancy rumors, until now. Cannon tells America's Star magazine, "Mariah is not pregnant. The timing has to be right. But I can't wait to be a dad!"
When pulling out from Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", Carey's publicist said that it was because of doctor's orders, saying "She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," which later sparked stories that she's having a bun in the oven.
More Mariah Carey News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera