Nick Cannon Finally Addresses Mariah Carey's Pregnancy Reports
Nick Cannon has fired off at reports his wife Mariah Carey is expecting the couple's first child - he insists she is not pregnant. Speculation has swirled around the couple for weeks after Carey pulled out of a Tyler Perry movie over mysterious health concerns in June.
Neither Carey nor Cannon have spoken about the health issue - or the pregnancy rumors, until now. Cannon tells America's Star magazine, "Mariah is not pregnant. The timing has to be right. But I can't wait to be a dad!"
When pulling out from Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", Carey's publicist said that it was because of doctor's orders, saying "She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," which later sparked stories that she's having a bun in the oven.
More Mariah Carey News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London