Nick Cannon Finally Addresses Mariah Carey's Pregnancy Reports
Nick Cannon has fired off at reports his wife Mariah Carey is expecting the couple's first child - he insists she is not pregnant. Speculation has swirled around the couple for weeks after Carey pulled out of a Tyler Perry movie over mysterious health concerns in June.
Neither Carey nor Cannon have spoken about the health issue - or the pregnancy rumors, until now. Cannon tells America's Star magazine, "Mariah is not pregnant. The timing has to be right. But I can't wait to be a dad!"
When pulling out from Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", Carey's publicist said that it was because of doctor's orders, saying "She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," which later sparked stories that she's having a bun in the oven.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son