Nick Cannon Finally Addresses Mariah Carey's Pregnancy Reports
Nick Cannon has fired off at reports his wife Mariah Carey is expecting the couple's first child - he insists she is not pregnant. Speculation has swirled around the couple for weeks after Carey pulled out of a Tyler Perry movie over mysterious health concerns in June.
Neither Carey nor Cannon have spoken about the health issue - or the pregnancy rumors, until now. Cannon tells America's Star magazine, "Mariah is not pregnant. The timing has to be right. But I can't wait to be a dad!"
When pulling out from Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", Carey's publicist said that it was because of doctor's orders, saying "She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," which later sparked stories that she's having a bun in the oven.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton