Nick Cannon Finally Addresses Mariah Carey's Pregnancy Reports
Nick Cannon has fired off at reports his wife Mariah Carey is expecting the couple's first child - he insists she is not pregnant. Speculation has swirled around the couple for weeks after Carey pulled out of a Tyler Perry movie over mysterious health concerns in June.
Neither Carey nor Cannon have spoken about the health issue - or the pregnancy rumors, until now. Cannon tells America's Star magazine, "Mariah is not pregnant. The timing has to be right. But I can't wait to be a dad!"
When pulling out from Perry's "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf", Carey's publicist said that it was because of doctor's orders, saying "She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," which later sparked stories that she's having a bun in the oven.
More Mariah Carey News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris