Alicia Keys Is Top Wedding Singer in Online Poll
Alicia Keys has been named the top wedding singer in an online poll. Visitors to WENN were asked which singing superstar they'd want to serenade them during their first dance, and more than a third of voters opted for the pregnant Grammy Award winner.
The "No One" hitmaker, who is busy planning her own wedding to fiance Swizz Beatz, claimed 35 per cent of the vote, ahead of Taylor Swift with 22 per cent. Rock legends Bon Jovi came in third with 19 per cent, ahead of Usher and Green Day. Music fans would need deep pockets to book any of these superstars for real - chart-toppers can charge between $100,000 and $1 million for a private performance.
The top wedding singer poll aside, Alicia Keys has now parted ways from her longtime manager Jeff Robinson. In a joint statement released on Friday, July 16, it is revealed, "Jeff Robinson, CEO of MBK Entertainment Inc., and 12 time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys have decided to change the structure of their business relationship. Robinson and Keys will continue to collaborate and produce future albums together through MBK/J Records while Alicia will now oversee all aspects of her own personal career."
More Alicia Keys News
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name