Alicia Keys Is Top Wedding Singer in Online Poll
Alicia Keys has been named the top wedding singer in an online poll. Visitors to WENN were asked which singing superstar they'd want to serenade them during their first dance, and more than a third of voters opted for the pregnant Grammy Award winner.
The "No One" hitmaker, who is busy planning her own wedding to fiance Swizz Beatz, claimed 35 per cent of the vote, ahead of Taylor Swift with 22 per cent. Rock legends Bon Jovi came in third with 19 per cent, ahead of Usher and Green Day. Music fans would need deep pockets to book any of these superstars for real - chart-toppers can charge between $100,000 and $1 million for a private performance.
The top wedding singer poll aside, Alicia Keys has now parted ways from her longtime manager Jeff Robinson. In a joint statement released on Friday, July 16, it is revealed, "Jeff Robinson, CEO of MBK Entertainment Inc., and 12 time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys have decided to change the structure of their business relationship. Robinson and Keys will continue to collaborate and produce future albums together through MBK/J Records while Alicia will now oversee all aspects of her own personal career."
More Alicia Keys News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics