Everclear's Art Alexakis Is in Talks to Hit Small Screen as Life-Coach
Singer/songwriter Art Alexakis is in talks to hit TV as a rock 'n' roll life-coach. The Everclear frontman, who has been the victim of rape and suffered the loss of his brother to a heroin overdose and an ex-girlfriend to suicide, admits his past experiences have made him a good advice giver and now TV executives want to tap into that for a new show.
He tells WENN, "One of the things I wanted to do that people have talked to me about is becoming a life-coach. I've been through a lot of s**t. There's people who are talking to me who are interested in doing a show with me."
"I understand something about celebrities that very few other people do - I know what it feels like to be famous... I know what it's like to live in the fishbowl. Unless you've lived there, you don't know what it's like."
And one of the first people he'd like to help would be jail-bound Lindsay Lohan, even though working with her would be like "juggling a bomb". He adds, "It's really sad when I see her. I saw pictures of her in court and she's crying and she looked just like a little girl. I'm a daddy and my heart went out to this little girl."
"Her own parents are poisonous people; she needs to break away from these people and she needs to get to work. She does have chops... She should act. If I were her life-coach, I'd say 'Move somewhere, put up guards and don't let your family anywhere near you and just start working'."
"She can take measure to bring more normal things to her life - have dinner every night, cook dinner, learn how to cook, take classes. Get into the program, go to meetings."
On another news, Art Alexakis claimed he is still disappointed in cheating former U.S. presidential candidate John Edwards because he campaigned for the Democrat in 2004. He states, "He couldn't keep his d**k in his pants... People are people, men are men, and men who have power and have the looks that John Edwards has, I'm not surprised. I stumped for him and I saw some things that made me a little uneasy then, I don't want to go into it."
He adds, "He had a child with this woman and he lied about his own child. I mean, don't these people know that the truth is always gonna come out? Everybody you know above the age of 12 has a video camera in their pocket."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked