Macy Gray Mocked Over Her Huge Head
Macy Gray was teased by her peers as a kid because of her huge skull - cruel classmates dubbed her 'Watermelon Head'. The "I Try" hitmaker towered over her school pals and spent most of her teens being teased for reaching 5 foot 11 inches (180 meter) by the time she was 12 years old.
And Gray admits she was left with a less-than-flattering moniker after bullies decided to point out her overgrown head. She tells U.K. TV show "Loose Women", "I'm 5' 11in. When I was a kid - other kids find something to pick on you about, mine was my height. I've been this height since I was in sixth grade, (maybe) seventh grade. I've always been tall."
She additionally shares, "I had big feet, you know when you're not in proportion yet. My head was oversized. All the kids used to call me Watermelon Head. It's terrible. It all kind of grew into place a couple of years ago really."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'