Macy Gray Mocked Over Her Huge Head
Macy Gray was teased by her peers as a kid because of her huge skull - cruel classmates dubbed her 'Watermelon Head'. The "I Try" hitmaker towered over her school pals and spent most of her teens being teased for reaching 5 foot 11 inches (180 meter) by the time she was 12 years old.
And Gray admits she was left with a less-than-flattering moniker after bullies decided to point out her overgrown head. She tells U.K. TV show "Loose Women", "I'm 5' 11in. When I was a kid - other kids find something to pick on you about, mine was my height. I've been this height since I was in sixth grade, (maybe) seventh grade. I've always been tall."
She additionally shares, "I had big feet, you know when you're not in proportion yet. My head was oversized. All the kids used to call me Watermelon Head. It's terrible. It all kind of grew into place a couple of years ago really."
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army