Macy Gray Mocked Over Her Huge Head
Macy Gray was teased by her peers as a kid because of her huge skull - cruel classmates dubbed her 'Watermelon Head'. The "I Try" hitmaker towered over her school pals and spent most of her teens being teased for reaching 5 foot 11 inches (180 meter) by the time she was 12 years old.
And Gray admits she was left with a less-than-flattering moniker after bullies decided to point out her overgrown head. She tells U.K. TV show "Loose Women", "I'm 5' 11in. When I was a kid - other kids find something to pick on you about, mine was my height. I've been this height since I was in sixth grade, (maybe) seventh grade. I've always been tall."
She additionally shares, "I had big feet, you know when you're not in proportion yet. My head was oversized. All the kids used to call me Watermelon Head. It's terrible. It all kind of grew into place a couple of years ago really."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences