Macy Gray Mocked Over Her Huge Head
Macy Gray was teased by her peers as a kid because of her huge skull - cruel classmates dubbed her 'Watermelon Head'. The "I Try" hitmaker towered over her school pals and spent most of her teens being teased for reaching 5 foot 11 inches (180 meter) by the time she was 12 years old.
And Gray admits she was left with a less-than-flattering moniker after bullies decided to point out her overgrown head. She tells U.K. TV show "Loose Women", "I'm 5' 11in. When I was a kid - other kids find something to pick on you about, mine was my height. I've been this height since I was in sixth grade, (maybe) seventh grade. I've always been tall."
She additionally shares, "I had big feet, you know when you're not in proportion yet. My head was oversized. All the kids used to call me Watermelon Head. It's terrible. It all kind of grew into place a couple of years ago really."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'