Macy Gray Mocked Over Her Huge Head
Macy Gray was teased by her peers as a kid because of her huge skull - cruel classmates dubbed her 'Watermelon Head'. The "I Try" hitmaker towered over her school pals and spent most of her teens being teased for reaching 5 foot 11 inches (180 meter) by the time she was 12 years old.
And Gray admits she was left with a less-than-flattering moniker after bullies decided to point out her overgrown head. She tells U.K. TV show "Loose Women", "I'm 5' 11in. When I was a kid - other kids find something to pick on you about, mine was my height. I've been this height since I was in sixth grade, (maybe) seventh grade. I've always been tall."
She additionally shares, "I had big feet, you know when you're not in proportion yet. My head was oversized. All the kids used to call me Watermelon Head. It's terrible. It all kind of grew into place a couple of years ago really."
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs