Will Young Shocked by Crew Member's Death
British singer Will Young has expressed his shock at the death of a crew member prior to his show on Thursday night, July 15 and sent his "deepest sympathy" to the roadie's family. The "Who Am I" hitmaker's gig at Rochester Castle in Kent, south-east England was marred by tragedy when an unnamed crewman plunged off the stage, suffering serious head injuries.
He was rushed to the nearby Medway Maritime Hospital but died later that evening. Young admits he had no idea about the seriousness of the roadie's condition when he took to the stage and was stunned when he was told the news after the concert.
He tells WENN, "I am shocked and so saddened by last night's tragic accident before the Rochester show. I was unaware of the seriousness of the incident until after I left the stage. My deepest sympathy goes out to the bereaved family."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake