Katherine Heigl Uses Electronic Cigarette to Ditch Smoking Habit
Katherine Heigl is relying on technology to give up smoking - she's using an electronic cigarette to calm her cravings. The "Knocked Up" star, 31, has battled with her addiction to tobacco since she was 24 years old, but vowed to quit last year after admitting she had become "a slave" to her habit.
Heigl was also pushed to stop smoking after becoming a mother to adopted daughter Naleigh in September 2009. But she hasn't completely snubbed her dependency on nicotine - she was snapped puffing on a electronic cigarette on the set of her new film "One for the Money".
The device provides inhaled doses of nicotine through a vaporized solution so users don't have to take back harmful smoke.
earlier this year, Katherine Heigl laughed off rumors she adopted her baby daughter to be "trendy" - calling accusations she wants to be a fashionable celebrity mother "funny".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked