Katherine Heigl Uses Electronic Cigarette to Ditch Smoking Habit
Katherine Heigl is relying on technology to give up smoking - she's using an electronic cigarette to calm her cravings. The "Knocked Up" star, 31, has battled with her addiction to tobacco since she was 24 years old, but vowed to quit last year after admitting she had become "a slave" to her habit.
Heigl was also pushed to stop smoking after becoming a mother to adopted daughter Naleigh in September 2009. But she hasn't completely snubbed her dependency on nicotine - she was snapped puffing on a electronic cigarette on the set of her new film "One for the Money".
The device provides inhaled doses of nicotine through a vaporized solution so users don't have to take back harmful smoke.
earlier this year, Katherine Heigl laughed off rumors she adopted her baby daughter to be "trendy" - calling accusations she wants to be a fashionable celebrity mother "funny".
More Katherine Heigl News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video