Katherine Heigl Uses Electronic Cigarette to Ditch Smoking Habit
Katherine Heigl is relying on technology to give up smoking - she's using an electronic cigarette to calm her cravings. The "Knocked Up" star, 31, has battled with her addiction to tobacco since she was 24 years old, but vowed to quit last year after admitting she had become "a slave" to her habit.
Heigl was also pushed to stop smoking after becoming a mother to adopted daughter Naleigh in September 2009. But she hasn't completely snubbed her dependency on nicotine - she was snapped puffing on a electronic cigarette on the set of her new film "One for the Money".
The device provides inhaled doses of nicotine through a vaporized solution so users don't have to take back harmful smoke.
earlier this year, Katherine Heigl laughed off rumors she adopted her baby daughter to be "trendy" - calling accusations she wants to be a fashionable celebrity mother "funny".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake