Katherine Heigl Uses Electronic Cigarette to Ditch Smoking Habit
Katherine Heigl is relying on technology to give up smoking - she's using an electronic cigarette to calm her cravings. The "Knocked Up" star, 31, has battled with her addiction to tobacco since she was 24 years old, but vowed to quit last year after admitting she had become "a slave" to her habit.
Heigl was also pushed to stop smoking after becoming a mother to adopted daughter Naleigh in September 2009. But she hasn't completely snubbed her dependency on nicotine - she was snapped puffing on a electronic cigarette on the set of her new film "One for the Money".
The device provides inhaled doses of nicotine through a vaporized solution so users don't have to take back harmful smoke.
earlier this year, Katherine Heigl laughed off rumors she adopted her baby daughter to be "trendy" - calling accusations she wants to be a fashionable celebrity mother "funny".
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance