Katherine Heigl Uses Electronic Cigarette to Ditch Smoking Habit
Katherine Heigl is relying on technology to give up smoking - she's using an electronic cigarette to calm her cravings. The "Knocked Up" star, 31, has battled with her addiction to tobacco since she was 24 years old, but vowed to quit last year after admitting she had become "a slave" to her habit.
Heigl was also pushed to stop smoking after becoming a mother to adopted daughter Naleigh in September 2009. But she hasn't completely snubbed her dependency on nicotine - she was snapped puffing on a electronic cigarette on the set of her new film "One for the Money".
The device provides inhaled doses of nicotine through a vaporized solution so users don't have to take back harmful smoke.
earlier this year, Katherine Heigl laughed off rumors she adopted her baby daughter to be "trendy" - calling accusations she wants to be a fashionable celebrity mother "funny".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed