Heather Mills Lashes Out CNN for Replacing Larry King With Piers Morgan
Heather Mills has reignited her feud with Piers Morgan after slamming CNN's decision to replace beloved TV host Larry King with the British newsman. Last month Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife had a complaint against Morgan dismissed by U.K. media watchdog the Press Complaints Commission after the TV judge berated her in a newspaper column.
Now Mills has lashed out at Morgan again following reports he has signed a multi-million dollar deal to replace King when the news veteran leaves the show. The former model, who hosted a stand-in program for King in 2004, has slammed the choice by TV bosses.
She says, "That's rather sad. Sad for the world. It's incredible. He's not a very nice man." And Mills has also denied Morgan's persistent claims he introduced her to McCartney before they wed, adding, "He never did... Piers Morgan always tries to pretend he introduced us."
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet