Heather Mills Lashes Out CNN for Replacing Larry King With Piers Morgan
Heather Mills has reignited her feud with Piers Morgan after slamming CNN's decision to replace beloved TV host Larry King with the British newsman. Last month Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife had a complaint against Morgan dismissed by U.K. media watchdog the Press Complaints Commission after the TV judge berated her in a newspaper column.
Now Mills has lashed out at Morgan again following reports he has signed a multi-million dollar deal to replace King when the news veteran leaves the show. The former model, who hosted a stand-in program for King in 2004, has slammed the choice by TV bosses.
She says, "That's rather sad. Sad for the world. It's incredible. He's not a very nice man." And Mills has also denied Morgan's persistent claims he introduced her to McCartney before they wed, adding, "He never did... Piers Morgan always tries to pretend he introduced us."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture