Heather Mills Lashes Out CNN for Replacing Larry King With Piers Morgan
Heather Mills has reignited her feud with Piers Morgan after slamming CNN's decision to replace beloved TV host Larry King with the British newsman. Last month Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife had a complaint against Morgan dismissed by U.K. media watchdog the Press Complaints Commission after the TV judge berated her in a newspaper column.
Now Mills has lashed out at Morgan again following reports he has signed a multi-million dollar deal to replace King when the news veteran leaves the show. The former model, who hosted a stand-in program for King in 2004, has slammed the choice by TV bosses.
She says, "That's rather sad. Sad for the world. It's incredible. He's not a very nice man." And Mills has also denied Morgan's persistent claims he introduced her to McCartney before they wed, adding, "He never did... Piers Morgan always tries to pretend he introduced us."
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week