Heather Mills Lashes Out CNN for Replacing Larry King With Piers Morgan
Heather Mills has reignited her feud with Piers Morgan after slamming CNN's decision to replace beloved TV host Larry King with the British newsman. Last month Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife had a complaint against Morgan dismissed by U.K. media watchdog the Press Complaints Commission after the TV judge berated her in a newspaper column.
Now Mills has lashed out at Morgan again following reports he has signed a multi-million dollar deal to replace King when the news veteran leaves the show. The former model, who hosted a stand-in program for King in 2004, has slammed the choice by TV bosses.
She says, "That's rather sad. Sad for the world. It's incredible. He's not a very nice man." And Mills has also denied Morgan's persistent claims he introduced her to McCartney before they wed, adding, "He never did... Piers Morgan always tries to pretend he introduced us."
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!