Heather Mills Lashes Out CNN for Replacing Larry King With Piers Morgan
Heather Mills has reignited her feud with Piers Morgan after slamming CNN's decision to replace beloved TV host Larry King with the British newsman. Last month Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife had a complaint against Morgan dismissed by U.K. media watchdog the Press Complaints Commission after the TV judge berated her in a newspaper column.
Now Mills has lashed out at Morgan again following reports he has signed a multi-million dollar deal to replace King when the news veteran leaves the show. The former model, who hosted a stand-in program for King in 2004, has slammed the choice by TV bosses.
She says, "That's rather sad. Sad for the world. It's incredible. He's not a very nice man." And Mills has also denied Morgan's persistent claims he introduced her to McCartney before they wed, adding, "He never did... Piers Morgan always tries to pretend he introduced us."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'