Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones Up for Elizabeth Taylor Role in Biopic
Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones are fighting it out to play Elizabeth Taylor on the big screen, according to industry reports. The two Oscar winners are in talks to play the movie icon in an upcoming film based on Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger's book "Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century".
Russell Crowe, Clive Owen and Colin Farrell are among the big names being suggested as possible Burton, Taylor's ex-husband. Mike Nichols is reportedly interested in directing the film.
Angelina Jolie recently wrapped the production of "The Tourist" and is set to voice Master Tigress in "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom". Catherine Zeta Jones, in the meantime, is attached to play Cleo in 2011 "Cleopatra".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split