Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones Up for Elizabeth Taylor Role in Biopic
Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones are fighting it out to play Elizabeth Taylor on the big screen, according to industry reports. The two Oscar winners are in talks to play the movie icon in an upcoming film based on Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger's book "Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century".
Russell Crowe, Clive Owen and Colin Farrell are among the big names being suggested as possible Burton, Taylor's ex-husband. Mike Nichols is reportedly interested in directing the film.
Angelina Jolie recently wrapped the production of "The Tourist" and is set to voice Master Tigress in "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom". Catherine Zeta Jones, in the meantime, is attached to play Cleo in 2011 "Cleopatra".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable