Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones Up for Elizabeth Taylor Role in Biopic
Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones are fighting it out to play Elizabeth Taylor on the big screen, according to industry reports. The two Oscar winners are in talks to play the movie icon in an upcoming film based on Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger's book "Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century".
Russell Crowe, Clive Owen and Colin Farrell are among the big names being suggested as possible Burton, Taylor's ex-husband. Mike Nichols is reportedly interested in directing the film.
Angelina Jolie recently wrapped the production of "The Tourist" and is set to voice Master Tigress in "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom". Catherine Zeta Jones, in the meantime, is attached to play Cleo in 2011 "Cleopatra".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri