Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones Up for Elizabeth Taylor Role in Biopic
Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta-Jones are fighting it out to play Elizabeth Taylor on the big screen, according to industry reports. The two Oscar winners are in talks to play the movie icon in an upcoming film based on Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger's book "Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century".
Russell Crowe, Clive Owen and Colin Farrell are among the big names being suggested as possible Burton, Taylor's ex-husband. Mike Nichols is reportedly interested in directing the film.
Angelina Jolie recently wrapped the production of "The Tourist" and is set to voice Master Tigress in "Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom". Catherine Zeta Jones, in the meantime, is attached to play Cleo in 2011 "Cleopatra".
More Angelina Jolie News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'