Ex-Lover Asking for Monthly Money From Melissa Etheridge
Melissa Etheridge's estranged partner is demanding the rocker pay her in excess of $12,000 a month, so she can look after the couple's kids and seek work now she's an unemployed single mum. In newly-released court documents, obtained by People.com, actress Tammy Lynn Michaels insists she's a full-time homemaker and has no income.
She lists her monthly expenditure in the papers, stating that her rent is $6,000 and detailing how she spends $1,500 on groceries and household supplies. She adds on $50 for laundry and cleaning expenses and a further $800 on dining out with her twins.
Estimating that her ex-partner earns at least $600,000-a-month, Michaels is also asking for $4,300-a-month for childcare. In court on Monday, July 12, Etheridge's attorney revealed his client gives the actress $2,000-a-month and pays all her bills. The "Come to My Window" hitmaker announced she had split from Michaels earlier this year.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings