Ex-Lover Asking for Monthly Money From Melissa Etheridge
Melissa Etheridge's estranged partner is demanding the rocker pay her in excess of $12,000 a month, so she can look after the couple's kids and seek work now she's an unemployed single mum. In newly-released court documents, obtained by People.com, actress Tammy Lynn Michaels insists she's a full-time homemaker and has no income.
She lists her monthly expenditure in the papers, stating that her rent is $6,000 and detailing how she spends $1,500 on groceries and household supplies. She adds on $50 for laundry and cleaning expenses and a further $800 on dining out with her twins.
Estimating that her ex-partner earns at least $600,000-a-month, Michaels is also asking for $4,300-a-month for childcare. In court on Monday, July 12, Etheridge's attorney revealed his client gives the actress $2,000-a-month and pays all her bills. The "Come to My Window" hitmaker announced she had split from Michaels earlier this year.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri