Ex-Lover Asking for Monthly Money From Melissa Etheridge
Melissa Etheridge's estranged partner is demanding the rocker pay her in excess of $12,000 a month, so she can look after the couple's kids and seek work now she's an unemployed single mum. In newly-released court documents, obtained by People.com, actress Tammy Lynn Michaels insists she's a full-time homemaker and has no income.
She lists her monthly expenditure in the papers, stating that her rent is $6,000 and detailing how she spends $1,500 on groceries and household supplies. She adds on $50 for laundry and cleaning expenses and a further $800 on dining out with her twins.
Estimating that her ex-partner earns at least $600,000-a-month, Michaels is also asking for $4,300-a-month for childcare. In court on Monday, July 12, Etheridge's attorney revealed his client gives the actress $2,000-a-month and pays all her bills. The "Come to My Window" hitmaker announced she had split from Michaels earlier this year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group