Steve Miller Rejects Hall of Fame Campaign
Fans of rocker Steve Miller have set up a Facebook page dedicated to getting their hero into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - but "The Joker" hitmaker himself has no interest in becoming part of the "corny" music museum.
Miller has been mysteriously snubbed by the powers that be for years, and he insists he's not bothered. He tells Spinner.com, "When people bring it up, it's kind of embarrassing. I think the Hall of Fame deal is all politics anyway. If I wanted to be in the Hall of Fame, I'd be... playing that game. I don't play that game. The Hall of Fame, to me, is so corny."
But he admits he was among the first people considered for the Hall when it was being built in Cleveland, Ohio: "I went to the Hall of Fame and they were talking to me when they were designing it. I was looking at the architectural plans for the Hall of Fame and they were going, 'Oh, Steve, when you're in the Hall of Fame we want all your stuff. Can we have your guitars?' And I was going, 'No, you can't have my guitars.'
"The last time I was at the Hall of Fame, the computers didn't work and (they had) a bunch of capes and bad gloves and there wasn't anything in there that was of any importance."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked