Elizabeth Hurley to Get Down and Dirty in a Show
Elizabeth Hurley is inviting a camera crew into her world - she will document life on her farm in the English countryside. The "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" star is keen to show off her earthy side as she works on her organic farm in Gloucestershire, England.
The Brit purchased the land five years ago with her husband Arun Nayar and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep. And Hurley plans to get down and dirty in the mud when filming begins later this year for U.K. cable network Living.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars. But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
"This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamour to Living, which is no bad thing."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake