Elizabeth Hurley to Get Down and Dirty in a Show
Elizabeth Hurley is inviting a camera crew into her world - she will document life on her farm in the English countryside. The "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" star is keen to show off her earthy side as she works on her organic farm in Gloucestershire, England.
The Brit purchased the land five years ago with her husband Arun Nayar and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep. And Hurley plans to get down and dirty in the mud when filming begins later this year for U.K. cable network Living.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars. But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
"This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamour to Living, which is no bad thing."
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed