Elizabeth Hurley to Get Down and Dirty in a Show
Elizabeth Hurley is inviting a camera crew into her world - she will document life on her farm in the English countryside. The "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" star is keen to show off her earthy side as she works on her organic farm in Gloucestershire, England.
The Brit purchased the land five years ago with her husband Arun Nayar and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep. And Hurley plans to get down and dirty in the mud when filming begins later this year for U.K. cable network Living.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars. But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
"This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamour to Living, which is no bad thing."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton