Elizabeth Hurley to Get Down and Dirty in a Show
Elizabeth Hurley is inviting a camera crew into her world - she will document life on her farm in the English countryside. The "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery" star is keen to show off her earthy side as she works on her organic farm in Gloucestershire, England.
The Brit purchased the land five years ago with her husband Arun Nayar and the couple now breeds pigs, geese, cows and sheep. And Hurley plans to get down and dirty in the mud when filming begins later this year for U.K. cable network Living.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "People tend to view her as this glamorous girl about town who spends all her time sitting on velvet cushions and drinking champagne with the stars. But the reality is she's actually a bit of a down-to-earth country girl."
"This show will be both a great insight into Liz Hurley's busy life and the work she and Arun do on the farm. It will also bring a bit of high-end glamour to Living, which is no bad thing."
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat