LeAnn Rimes Is Back on Twitter
The allure of Twitter.com has proved too much for LeAnn Rimes - the country star has rejoined the social networking site a week after taking a break from 'tweeting'. The "Blue" hitmaker signed off last week, telling followers the negative comments fired at her and her family on Twitter were "unhealthy".
Rimes announced plans to spend her summer concentrating on her family and being happy, writing: "It's unhealthy for me and my family to have to read negative comments from people who's (sic) opinions have no bearing on my life. I love my fans so very much and will return one day soon. I hope you understand. It's time for me to focus on healing, my happiness and my music."
But Rimes' return to the microblogging site came much earlier than predicted - on Wednesday, July 14 she re-appeared in cyberspace to greet her fans. She wrote, "Hi twitter land! Miss u all and thought I'd just say hello! I have so many darling fans and want you all to know how much u r appreciated... Hugs to all! Can't stay away for too long."
The star proceeded to inform fans about her latest workouts, as well as plans for her next album and a visit to the beach.
Rimes has hit the headlines over the past year since ending her marriage to dancer Dean Sheremet after pictures of her kissing married actor Eddie Cibrian were published. Cibrian also ended his marriage and he and Rimes are now officially together.
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart