Cheryl Cole Leaves Hospital to Continue Recovering at Home
British singer Cheryl Cole checked out of a London medical clinic on Thursday, July 15 to finish her malaria recovery at home. The pop star was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness after collapsing at a photoshoot earlier this month.
But her condition has improved and she is now resting at her mansion in Surrey, England after leaving the private clinic, where she was receiving treatment. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Cheryl's at home now. She left the clinic early today." The 27 year old is believed to have caught the disease during a trip to Tanzania with dancer pal Derek Hough last month.
Previously, Simon Cowell said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'