Cheryl Cole Leaves Hospital to Continue Recovering at Home
British singer Cheryl Cole checked out of a London medical clinic on Thursday, July 15 to finish her malaria recovery at home. The pop star was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness after collapsing at a photoshoot earlier this month.
But her condition has improved and she is now resting at her mansion in Surrey, England after leaving the private clinic, where she was receiving treatment. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Cheryl's at home now. She left the clinic early today." The 27 year old is believed to have caught the disease during a trip to Tanzania with dancer pal Derek Hough last month.
Previously, Simon Cowell said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
More Cheryl Cole News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title