Cheryl Cole Leaves Hospital to Continue Recovering at Home
British singer Cheryl Cole checked out of a London medical clinic on Thursday, July 15 to finish her malaria recovery at home. The pop star was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness after collapsing at a photoshoot earlier this month.
But her condition has improved and she is now resting at her mansion in Surrey, England after leaving the private clinic, where she was receiving treatment. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Cheryl's at home now. She left the clinic early today." The 27 year old is believed to have caught the disease during a trip to Tanzania with dancer pal Derek Hough last month.
Previously, Simon Cowell said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'