Cheryl Cole Leaves Hospital to Continue Recovering at Home
British singer Cheryl Cole checked out of a London medical clinic on Thursday, July 15 to finish her malaria recovery at home. The pop star was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness after collapsing at a photoshoot earlier this month.
But her condition has improved and she is now resting at her mansion in Surrey, England after leaving the private clinic, where she was receiving treatment. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Cheryl's at home now. She left the clinic early today." The 27 year old is believed to have caught the disease during a trip to Tanzania with dancer pal Derek Hough last month.
Previously, Simon Cowell said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd