Cheryl Cole Leaves Hospital to Continue Recovering at Home
British singer Cheryl Cole checked out of a London medical clinic on Thursday, July 15 to finish her malaria recovery at home. The pop star was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness after collapsing at a photoshoot earlier this month.
But her condition has improved and she is now resting at her mansion in Surrey, England after leaving the private clinic, where she was receiving treatment. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Cheryl's at home now. She left the clinic early today." The 27 year old is believed to have caught the disease during a trip to Tanzania with dancer pal Derek Hough last month.
Previously, Simon Cowell said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free