Aerosmith's Joe Perry Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry has been released from hospital after he was injured in a motorcycle accident on Thursday, July 15. The rocker, 59, sustained injuries after his motorcycle was struck by a car at traffic lights in Taunton, Massachusetts.
He was taken by ambulance to the nearby Morton Hospital and Medical Center, reports PatriotLedger.com. The driver who struck Perry, 62-year-old Linda O'Brien, has been cited for following a vehicle too closely.
Back in August 2009, Joe Perry's bandmate Steven Tyler fell from the stage during a live concert at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. The accident happened when he did some dance moves to keep concertgoers entertained when sound system failed during the band's "Love in an Elevator" set. Soon afterwards, Perry told the crowd that they would take Tyler to hospital and the concert was forced to cut out.
More Aerosmith News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic