Aerosmith's Joe Perry Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry has been released from hospital after he was injured in a motorcycle accident on Thursday, July 15. The rocker, 59, sustained injuries after his motorcycle was struck by a car at traffic lights in Taunton, Massachusetts.
He was taken by ambulance to the nearby Morton Hospital and Medical Center, reports PatriotLedger.com. The driver who struck Perry, 62-year-old Linda O'Brien, has been cited for following a vehicle too closely.
Back in August 2009, Joe Perry's bandmate Steven Tyler fell from the stage during a live concert at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. The accident happened when he did some dance moves to keep concertgoers entertained when sound system failed during the band's "Love in an Elevator" set. Soon afterwards, Perry told the crowd that they would take Tyler to hospital and the concert was forced to cut out.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked