Aerosmith's Joe Perry Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry has been released from hospital after he was injured in a motorcycle accident on Thursday, July 15. The rocker, 59, sustained injuries after his motorcycle was struck by a car at traffic lights in Taunton, Massachusetts.
He was taken by ambulance to the nearby Morton Hospital and Medical Center, reports PatriotLedger.com. The driver who struck Perry, 62-year-old Linda O'Brien, has been cited for following a vehicle too closely.
Back in August 2009, Joe Perry's bandmate Steven Tyler fell from the stage during a live concert at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. The accident happened when he did some dance moves to keep concertgoers entertained when sound system failed during the band's "Love in an Elevator" set. Soon afterwards, Perry told the crowd that they would take Tyler to hospital and the concert was forced to cut out.
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson