Aerosmith's Joe Perry Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry has been released from hospital after he was injured in a motorcycle accident on Thursday, July 15. The rocker, 59, sustained injuries after his motorcycle was struck by a car at traffic lights in Taunton, Massachusetts.
He was taken by ambulance to the nearby Morton Hospital and Medical Center, reports PatriotLedger.com. The driver who struck Perry, 62-year-old Linda O'Brien, has been cited for following a vehicle too closely.
Back in August 2009, Joe Perry's bandmate Steven Tyler fell from the stage during a live concert at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. The accident happened when he did some dance moves to keep concertgoers entertained when sound system failed during the band's "Love in an Elevator" set. Soon afterwards, Perry told the crowd that they would take Tyler to hospital and the concert was forced to cut out.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked