Aerosmith's Joe Perry Injured in Motorcycle Accident
Aerosmith guitarist Joe Perry has been released from hospital after he was injured in a motorcycle accident on Thursday, July 15. The rocker, 59, sustained injuries after his motorcycle was struck by a car at traffic lights in Taunton, Massachusetts.
He was taken by ambulance to the nearby Morton Hospital and Medical Center, reports PatriotLedger.com. The driver who struck Perry, 62-year-old Linda O'Brien, has been cited for following a vehicle too closely.
Back in August 2009, Joe Perry's bandmate Steven Tyler fell from the stage during a live concert at Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. The accident happened when he did some dance moves to keep concertgoers entertained when sound system failed during the band's "Love in an Elevator" set. Soon afterwards, Perry told the crowd that they would take Tyler to hospital and the concert was forced to cut out.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?