Landon Donovan and Bianca Kajlich Reunited at ESPY Awards
Actress Bianca Kajlich and World Cup soccer star Landon Donovan showed a united front at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday, July 14 when they showed up hand in hand. The American sports star and the one-time Dawson's Creek actress quietly split last year after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that put his national side into the last 16 of the World Cup and blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview. And, at the ESPYs, they were very much a couple again.
The actress said, "We care a lot about each other." But she made it clear, "We're still separated." Donovan added to the confusion on the red carpet, adding, "We love each other very much."
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?