Landon Donovan and Bianca Kajlich Reunited at ESPY Awards
Actress Bianca Kajlich and World Cup soccer star Landon Donovan showed a united front at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday, July 14 when they showed up hand in hand. The American sports star and the one-time Dawson's Creek actress quietly split last year after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that put his national side into the last 16 of the World Cup and blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview. And, at the ESPYs, they were very much a couple again.
The actress said, "We care a lot about each other." But she made it clear, "We're still separated." Donovan added to the confusion on the red carpet, adding, "We love each other very much."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'