Landon Donovan and Bianca Kajlich Reunited at ESPY Awards
Actress Bianca Kajlich and World Cup soccer star Landon Donovan showed a united front at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday, July 14 when they showed up hand in hand. The American sports star and the one-time Dawson's Creek actress quietly split last year after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that put his national side into the last 16 of the World Cup and blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview. And, at the ESPYs, they were very much a couple again.
The actress said, "We care a lot about each other." But she made it clear, "We're still separated." Donovan added to the confusion on the red carpet, adding, "We love each other very much."
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer