Landon Donovan and Bianca Kajlich Reunited at ESPY Awards
Actress Bianca Kajlich and World Cup soccer star Landon Donovan showed a united front at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday, July 14 when they showed up hand in hand. The American sports star and the one-time Dawson's Creek actress quietly split last year after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that put his national side into the last 16 of the World Cup and blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview. And, at the ESPYs, they were very much a couple again.
The actress said, "We care a lot about each other." But she made it clear, "We're still separated." Donovan added to the confusion on the red carpet, adding, "We love each other very much."
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split