Landon Donovan and Bianca Kajlich Reunited at ESPY Awards
Actress Bianca Kajlich and World Cup soccer star Landon Donovan showed a united front at the ESPY Awards in Los Angeles on Wednesday, July 14 when they showed up hand in hand. The American sports star and the one-time Dawson's Creek actress quietly split last year after just three years of marriage, but the estranged couple reconnected over Team U.S.A.'s soccer success in South Africa.
The sportsman confirmed he called Kajlich after scoring the goal that put his national side into the last 16 of the World Cup and blew Kajlich a kiss during a post-match TV interview. And, at the ESPYs, they were very much a couple again.
The actress said, "We care a lot about each other." But she made it clear, "We're still separated." Donovan added to the confusion on the red carpet, adding, "We love each other very much."
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say