Lil' Kim Offers Support to Lindsay Lohan for Upcoming Jail Stint
Rapper Lil' Kim has vowed to stand by her jail-bound pal Lindsay Lohan as the actress prepares to begin a 90-day sentence for probation violation. The "Mean Girls" star is due to surrender to Los Angeles authorities on Tuesday, July 20 after she was found to have broken the terms of her probation by failing to attend court-ordered alcohol education classes stemming from her 2007 DUI arrest.
Lil' Kim, a former jailbird herself, has reached out to Lohan as she prepares for the stint behind bars, and she has used the opportunity to express her dismay at the tough punishment. She tells Rap-Up magazine, "There is a lot of bigger fish to be fried when it comes to the justice system. Lindsay, she's my friend, and I will be there for her and I will help her. I love you Linds."
Kim was jailed in 2005 after being found guilty of perjury for lying about her pals' involvement in a 2001 shooting in New York. She walked free in September 2006 after serving 10 months of a 366-day sentence. The "Lady Marmalade" hitmaker's words of support come as it emerged Lohan checked herself into a rehabilitation facility on Wednesday nigh, July 14. The troubled star is alleged to be battling a prescription drug addiction.
More Lil' Kim News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017