Lady GaGa Skips Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Write New Song
Lady GaGa snubbed the opportunity for a private tour of Ohio's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Wednesday, July 14 because she was so engrossed in writing a new song she is convinced has "number one" potential. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is currently on the North American trek of her The Monster Ball Tour and her assistants had organized for the singer to check out some of the local tourist attractions during a stop in Cleveland, Ohio.
But GaGa chose to lock herself away on her tour bus instead so she could finish crafting a new pop hit. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Emerging from studio coma. Voted no visit to RockNRoll Hall fo Fame, rather write a hit that puts me in it."
She took to the stage at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena later on Wednesday and delighted fans by telling the audience, "I wrote a number one record in Cleveland!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms