Lady GaGa Skips Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Write New Song
Lady GaGa snubbed the opportunity for a private tour of Ohio's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Wednesday, July 14 because she was so engrossed in writing a new song she is convinced has "number one" potential. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is currently on the North American trek of her The Monster Ball Tour and her assistants had organized for the singer to check out some of the local tourist attractions during a stop in Cleveland, Ohio.
But GaGa chose to lock herself away on her tour bus instead so she could finish crafting a new pop hit. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Emerging from studio coma. Voted no visit to RockNRoll Hall fo Fame, rather write a hit that puts me in it."
She took to the stage at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena later on Wednesday and delighted fans by telling the audience, "I wrote a number one record in Cleveland!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'