Lady GaGa Skips Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Write New Song
Lady GaGa snubbed the opportunity for a private tour of Ohio's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Wednesday, July 14 because she was so engrossed in writing a new song she is convinced has "number one" potential. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is currently on the North American trek of her The Monster Ball Tour and her assistants had organized for the singer to check out some of the local tourist attractions during a stop in Cleveland, Ohio.
But GaGa chose to lock herself away on her tour bus instead so she could finish crafting a new pop hit. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Emerging from studio coma. Voted no visit to RockNRoll Hall fo Fame, rather write a hit that puts me in it."
She took to the stage at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena later on Wednesday and delighted fans by telling the audience, "I wrote a number one record in Cleveland!"
More Lady GaGa News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered