Lady GaGa Skips Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to Write New Song
Lady GaGa snubbed the opportunity for a private tour of Ohio's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Wednesday, July 14 because she was so engrossed in writing a new song she is convinced has "number one" potential. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is currently on the North American trek of her The Monster Ball Tour and her assistants had organized for the singer to check out some of the local tourist attractions during a stop in Cleveland, Ohio.
But GaGa chose to lock herself away on her tour bus instead so she could finish crafting a new pop hit. In a post on her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "Emerging from studio coma. Voted no visit to RockNRoll Hall fo Fame, rather write a hit that puts me in it."
She took to the stage at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena later on Wednesday and delighted fans by telling the audience, "I wrote a number one record in Cleveland!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans