'Mad Men' Beauty Crista Flanagan Feels Attractive With Playboy Shoot
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan got a boost of confidence after baring all for her new Playboy magazine photo shoot - because it was one of the few times she felt "attractive" as an actress. The 34 year old, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
And Flanagan, who previously enjoyed quirky roles on U.S. sketch comedy series "MADtv" and hit show "Curb Your Enthusiasm", admits she relished the photo shoot - because she never gets to play pretty on screen. She tells the New York Daily News, "I'm a character actress. The parts I play, I'm usually a crazy heroin addict or a lunch lady. Nobody's ever asked me to take off my clothes, or even kiss somebody."
"I guess I haven't been seen as a sexy person, and sometimes not even as an attractive person." She additionally admits, "I have to say, just for myself to go to a job and feel pretty, that was kind of cool."
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes