'Mad Men' Beauty Crista Flanagan Feels Attractive With Playboy Shoot
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan got a boost of confidence after baring all for her new Playboy magazine photo shoot - because it was one of the few times she felt "attractive" as an actress. The 34 year old, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
And Flanagan, who previously enjoyed quirky roles on U.S. sketch comedy series "MADtv" and hit show "Curb Your Enthusiasm", admits she relished the photo shoot - because she never gets to play pretty on screen. She tells the New York Daily News, "I'm a character actress. The parts I play, I'm usually a crazy heroin addict or a lunch lady. Nobody's ever asked me to take off my clothes, or even kiss somebody."
"I guess I haven't been seen as a sexy person, and sometimes not even as an attractive person." She additionally admits, "I have to say, just for myself to go to a job and feel pretty, that was kind of cool."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit