'Mad Men' Beauty Crista Flanagan Feels Attractive With Playboy Shoot
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan got a boost of confidence after baring all for her new Playboy magazine photo shoot - because it was one of the few times she felt "attractive" as an actress. The 34 year old, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
And Flanagan, who previously enjoyed quirky roles on U.S. sketch comedy series "MADtv" and hit show "Curb Your Enthusiasm", admits she relished the photo shoot - because she never gets to play pretty on screen. She tells the New York Daily News, "I'm a character actress. The parts I play, I'm usually a crazy heroin addict or a lunch lady. Nobody's ever asked me to take off my clothes, or even kiss somebody."
"I guess I haven't been seen as a sexy person, and sometimes not even as an attractive person." She additionally admits, "I have to say, just for myself to go to a job and feel pretty, that was kind of cool."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!