'Mad Men' Beauty Crista Flanagan Feels Attractive With Playboy Shoot
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan got a boost of confidence after baring all for her new Playboy magazine photo shoot - because it was one of the few times she felt "attractive" as an actress. The 34 year old, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
And Flanagan, who previously enjoyed quirky roles on U.S. sketch comedy series "MADtv" and hit show "Curb Your Enthusiasm", admits she relished the photo shoot - because she never gets to play pretty on screen. She tells the New York Daily News, "I'm a character actress. The parts I play, I'm usually a crazy heroin addict or a lunch lady. Nobody's ever asked me to take off my clothes, or even kiss somebody."
"I guess I haven't been seen as a sexy person, and sometimes not even as an attractive person." She additionally admits, "I have to say, just for myself to go to a job and feel pretty, that was kind of cool."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating