'Mad Men' Beauty Crista Flanagan Feels Attractive With Playboy Shoot
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan got a boost of confidence after baring all for her new Playboy magazine photo shoot - because it was one of the few times she felt "attractive" as an actress. The 34 year old, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
And Flanagan, who previously enjoyed quirky roles on U.S. sketch comedy series "MADtv" and hit show "Curb Your Enthusiasm", admits she relished the photo shoot - because she never gets to play pretty on screen. She tells the New York Daily News, "I'm a character actress. The parts I play, I'm usually a crazy heroin addict or a lunch lady. Nobody's ever asked me to take off my clothes, or even kiss somebody."
"I guess I haven't been seen as a sexy person, and sometimes not even as an attractive person." She additionally admits, "I have to say, just for myself to go to a job and feel pretty, that was kind of cool."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters