Amy Winehouse Confirms and Talks New Album
Amy Winehouse has confirmed her long-awaited new album will be released within six months - and is packed with "jukebox"-friendly songs. The singer has not released any new material since her Grammy-winning record "Back to Black" in 2006, and has spent much of her four-year hiatus battling drink and drug demons.
Several reports suggested her planned third album had been scrapped altogether - but the "Rehab" hitmaker has now confirmed the disc will hit stores by January. She tells Britain's Metro newspaper, "The album will be six months at the most. It's going to be very much the same as my second album, where there's a lot of jukebox stuff and songs that are... just jukebox, really."
Earlier this month, Winehouse made a rare live appearance, performing alongside her "Valerie" collaborator Mark Ronson at an intimate gig at London's 100 Club.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed