Amy Winehouse Confirms and Talks New Album
Amy Winehouse has confirmed her long-awaited new album will be released within six months - and is packed with "jukebox"-friendly songs. The singer has not released any new material since her Grammy-winning record "Back to Black" in 2006, and has spent much of her four-year hiatus battling drink and drug demons.
Several reports suggested her planned third album had been scrapped altogether - but the "Rehab" hitmaker has now confirmed the disc will hit stores by January. She tells Britain's Metro newspaper, "The album will be six months at the most. It's going to be very much the same as my second album, where there's a lot of jukebox stuff and songs that are... just jukebox, really."
Earlier this month, Winehouse made a rare live appearance, performing alongside her "Valerie" collaborator Mark Ronson at an intimate gig at London's 100 Club.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!