Amy Winehouse Confirms and Talks New Album
Amy Winehouse has confirmed her long-awaited new album will be released within six months - and is packed with "jukebox"-friendly songs. The singer has not released any new material since her Grammy-winning record "Back to Black" in 2006, and has spent much of her four-year hiatus battling drink and drug demons.
Several reports suggested her planned third album had been scrapped altogether - but the "Rehab" hitmaker has now confirmed the disc will hit stores by January. She tells Britain's Metro newspaper, "The album will be six months at the most. It's going to be very much the same as my second album, where there's a lot of jukebox stuff and songs that are... just jukebox, really."
Earlier this month, Winehouse made a rare live appearance, performing alongside her "Valerie" collaborator Mark Ronson at an intimate gig at London's 100 Club.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked