Heltah Skeltah Rapper Found Not Guilty in Murder
Heltah Skeltah rapper Rock has been found not guilty of attempted murder over a 2008 shooting which left a man paralyzed. The hip-hop star was accused of working as a pimp at night and shooting an alleged rival in January 2008.
Rock, real name Jamal Bush, was arrested and released on $125,000 bail shortly after the shooting, but immediately protested his innocence, reports AllHipHop.com. And now he has been found not guilty, according Dru Ha, boss of Rock's record label Duck Down Records.
In a post on Ha's Twitter.com page, he writes: "Exhale for Rock & congratulations to his attorney Kenneth Montgomery for the NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Incredible job."
The good news comes in time for Rock, who is planning to release "Rockin' Out West" mixtape with DJ Suge White later this year.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year