Heltah Skeltah Rapper Found Not Guilty in Murder
Heltah Skeltah rapper Rock has been found not guilty of attempted murder over a 2008 shooting which left a man paralyzed. The hip-hop star was accused of working as a pimp at night and shooting an alleged rival in January 2008.
Rock, real name Jamal Bush, was arrested and released on $125,000 bail shortly after the shooting, but immediately protested his innocence, reports AllHipHop.com. And now he has been found not guilty, according Dru Ha, boss of Rock's record label Duck Down Records.
In a post on Ha's Twitter.com page, he writes: "Exhale for Rock & congratulations to his attorney Kenneth Montgomery for the NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Incredible job."
The good news comes in time for Rock, who is planning to release "Rockin' Out West" mixtape with DJ Suge White later this year.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama