Heltah Skeltah Rapper Found Not Guilty in Murder
Heltah Skeltah rapper Rock has been found not guilty of attempted murder over a 2008 shooting which left a man paralyzed. The hip-hop star was accused of working as a pimp at night and shooting an alleged rival in January 2008.
Rock, real name Jamal Bush, was arrested and released on $125,000 bail shortly after the shooting, but immediately protested his innocence, reports AllHipHop.com. And now he has been found not guilty, according Dru Ha, boss of Rock's record label Duck Down Records.
In a post on Ha's Twitter.com page, he writes: "Exhale for Rock & congratulations to his attorney Kenneth Montgomery for the NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Incredible job."
The good news comes in time for Rock, who is planning to release "Rockin' Out West" mixtape with DJ Suge White later this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers