Heltah Skeltah Rapper Found Not Guilty in Murder
Heltah Skeltah rapper Rock has been found not guilty of attempted murder over a 2008 shooting which left a man paralyzed. The hip-hop star was accused of working as a pimp at night and shooting an alleged rival in January 2008.
Rock, real name Jamal Bush, was arrested and released on $125,000 bail shortly after the shooting, but immediately protested his innocence, reports AllHipHop.com. And now he has been found not guilty, according Dru Ha, boss of Rock's record label Duck Down Records.
In a post on Ha's Twitter.com page, he writes: "Exhale for Rock & congratulations to his attorney Kenneth Montgomery for the NOT GUILTY VERDICT! Incredible job."
The good news comes in time for Rock, who is planning to release "Rockin' Out West" mixtape with DJ Suge White later this year.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip