Confirmed, Take That Reunite With Robbie Williams
British boyband Take That are back together for the first time in 15 years - Robbie Williams has finally rejoined them for a new album and tour. The "Back for Good" hitmakers split up in 1996, a year after Williams left to pursue a solo career.
They got back together in 2006 for a tour - but it was only a partial reunion, as "Angels" hitmaker Williams refused to reunite with his old bandmates. But on Thursday, July 15 all five singers - Williams, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, and Jason Orange - issued a statement confirming they will release a new album in November and embark on a tour.
Owen says, "It's been an absolute delight spending time with Robbie again in recording this new album." Williams adds, "It feels like coming home."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'