Confirmed, Take That Reunite With Robbie Williams
British boyband Take That are back together for the first time in 15 years - Robbie Williams has finally rejoined them for a new album and tour. The "Back for Good" hitmakers split up in 1996, a year after Williams left to pursue a solo career.
They got back together in 2006 for a tour - but it was only a partial reunion, as "Angels" hitmaker Williams refused to reunite with his old bandmates. But on Thursday, July 15 all five singers - Williams, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, and Jason Orange - issued a statement confirming they will release a new album in November and embark on a tour.
Owen says, "It's been an absolute delight spending time with Robbie again in recording this new album." Williams adds, "It feels like coming home."
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip