Confirmed, Take That Reunite With Robbie Williams
British boyband Take That are back together for the first time in 15 years - Robbie Williams has finally rejoined them for a new album and tour. The "Back for Good" hitmakers split up in 1996, a year after Williams left to pursue a solo career.
They got back together in 2006 for a tour - but it was only a partial reunion, as "Angels" hitmaker Williams refused to reunite with his old bandmates. But on Thursday, July 15 all five singers - Williams, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, and Jason Orange - issued a statement confirming they will release a new album in November and embark on a tour.
Owen says, "It's been an absolute delight spending time with Robbie again in recording this new album." Williams adds, "It feels like coming home."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special