Confirmed, Take That Reunite With Robbie Williams
British boyband Take That are back together for the first time in 15 years - Robbie Williams has finally rejoined them for a new album and tour. The "Back for Good" hitmakers split up in 1996, a year after Williams left to pursue a solo career.
They got back together in 2006 for a tour - but it was only a partial reunion, as "Angels" hitmaker Williams refused to reunite with his old bandmates. But on Thursday, July 15 all five singers - Williams, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, and Jason Orange - issued a statement confirming they will release a new album in November and embark on a tour.
Owen says, "It's been an absolute delight spending time with Robbie again in recording this new album." Williams adds, "It feels like coming home."
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Works With Beau The Weeknd on New Song Titled 'In Her Element'