Confirmed, Take That Reunite With Robbie Williams
British boyband Take That are back together for the first time in 15 years - Robbie Williams has finally rejoined them for a new album and tour. The "Back for Good" hitmakers split up in 1996, a year after Williams left to pursue a solo career.
They got back together in 2006 for a tour - but it was only a partial reunion, as "Angels" hitmaker Williams refused to reunite with his old bandmates. But on Thursday, July 15 all five singers - Williams, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, and Jason Orange - issued a statement confirming they will release a new album in November and embark on a tour.
Owen says, "It's been an absolute delight spending time with Robbie again in recording this new album." Williams adds, "It feels like coming home."
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight