Paolo Nutini Lost His 'Good Luck Charm,' Calling Fans to Help Him Find It
Singer Paolo Nutini is pleading with fans to help him find a ring which he lost at a Scottish airport - and he's even offering a reward if the "good luck charm" is returned to him. The "New Shoes" hitmaker was at Glasgow airport to catch a flight to Cornwall, south-west England, on Tuesday, July 13 when he removed the heirloom from his hand in a restroom.
Nutini was devastated when he later realized he had accidentally left his great-grandfather's ring behind, and airport staff were unable to find it. The singer has now issued a public appeal for the return of the gold band - and has promised a "personal" reward for whoever locates it.
He tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I don't know what the ring is worth financially, not a hell of a lot to be honest. But for me it means a lot. It was my great-grandfather's ring so it has been in the family for a hell of a long time. It has been handed down from father to son, that's the vibe... It was my good luck charm. I got it when I was about 10 so it has been with me for a long time."
"I am not going to be taken for a ride over it obviously but I am happy to offer a personal reward. I don't mean cash - something which would be special to a fan... As I said it really is not worth a lot financially, it just means a lot to me."
More Paolo Nutini News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective