Kelly Osbourne Heartbroken After Splitting From Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne is struggling to come to terms with her split from fiance Luke Worrall, admitting she's "not dealing" with the break-up very well. The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne has called off her 16-month engagement and sent her model beau packing after allegedly finding out he'd cheated on her.
Osbourne stated she would "not be commenting" any further when the news first emerged, but the heartbroken star has since taken to her Twitter.com page to bemoan the split, writing: "I am not dealing with this very well :( keeping your head up is not fun! Going to bed thank god for tomorrow!"
The reality TV star also slated some of her followers on the micro-blogging site for posting nasty comments about the split. After one posted a message reading, "Who would ever want to cheat on this?" with a link to an unflattering picture of the singer, she wrote back: "Thanx, your (sic) a really sweet heart so what your (sic) saying is that I'm ugly so it was ok for him to cheat, go f**k yourself!!!!!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes