Kelly Osbourne Heartbroken After Splitting From Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne is struggling to come to terms with her split from fiance Luke Worrall, admitting she's "not dealing" with the break-up very well. The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne has called off her 16-month engagement and sent her model beau packing after allegedly finding out he'd cheated on her.
Osbourne stated she would "not be commenting" any further when the news first emerged, but the heartbroken star has since taken to her Twitter.com page to bemoan the split, writing: "I am not dealing with this very well :( keeping your head up is not fun! Going to bed thank god for tomorrow!"
The reality TV star also slated some of her followers on the micro-blogging site for posting nasty comments about the split. After one posted a message reading, "Who would ever want to cheat on this?" with a link to an unflattering picture of the singer, she wrote back: "Thanx, your (sic) a really sweet heart so what your (sic) saying is that I'm ugly so it was ok for him to cheat, go f**k yourself!!!!!"
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host