Kelly Osbourne Heartbroken After Splitting From Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne is struggling to come to terms with her split from fiance Luke Worrall, admitting she's "not dealing" with the break-up very well. The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne has called off her 16-month engagement and sent her model beau packing after allegedly finding out he'd cheated on her.
Osbourne stated she would "not be commenting" any further when the news first emerged, but the heartbroken star has since taken to her Twitter.com page to bemoan the split, writing: "I am not dealing with this very well :( keeping your head up is not fun! Going to bed thank god for tomorrow!"
The reality TV star also slated some of her followers on the micro-blogging site for posting nasty comments about the split. After one posted a message reading, "Who would ever want to cheat on this?" with a link to an unflattering picture of the singer, she wrote back: "Thanx, your (sic) a really sweet heart so what your (sic) saying is that I'm ugly so it was ok for him to cheat, go f**k yourself!!!!!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'