Kelly Osbourne Heartbroken After Splitting From Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne is struggling to come to terms with her split from fiance Luke Worrall, admitting she's "not dealing" with the break-up very well. The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne has called off her 16-month engagement and sent her model beau packing after allegedly finding out he'd cheated on her.
Osbourne stated she would "not be commenting" any further when the news first emerged, but the heartbroken star has since taken to her Twitter.com page to bemoan the split, writing: "I am not dealing with this very well :( keeping your head up is not fun! Going to bed thank god for tomorrow!"
The reality TV star also slated some of her followers on the micro-blogging site for posting nasty comments about the split. After one posted a message reading, "Who would ever want to cheat on this?" with a link to an unflattering picture of the singer, she wrote back: "Thanx, your (sic) a really sweet heart so what your (sic) saying is that I'm ugly so it was ok for him to cheat, go f**k yourself!!!!!"
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri