Kelly Osbourne Heartbroken After Splitting From Luke Worrall
Kelly Osbourne is struggling to come to terms with her split from fiance Luke Worrall, admitting she's "not dealing" with the break-up very well. The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne has called off her 16-month engagement and sent her model beau packing after allegedly finding out he'd cheated on her.
Osbourne stated she would "not be commenting" any further when the news first emerged, but the heartbroken star has since taken to her Twitter.com page to bemoan the split, writing: "I am not dealing with this very well :( keeping your head up is not fun! Going to bed thank god for tomorrow!"
The reality TV star also slated some of her followers on the micro-blogging site for posting nasty comments about the split. After one posted a message reading, "Who would ever want to cheat on this?" with a link to an unflattering picture of the singer, she wrote back: "Thanx, your (sic) a really sweet heart so what your (sic) saying is that I'm ugly so it was ok for him to cheat, go f**k yourself!!!!!"
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video