Cheryl Cole to Leave Hospital Soon
British singer Cheryl Cole is making quick progress in her fight against malaria - she's due to return home within days, according to music mogul Simon Cowell. The Girls Aloud beauty has been hospitalized in the U.K. since she was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness earlier this month.
Cowell, her co-star on U.K. TV talent show "The X Factor", has been in contact with the pop star and reveals she's feeling well and preparing to leave the private clinic where she's recovering. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "She will be out within the next day."
A day prior that Cowell also said that Cole is eager to get back to work. He said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'