Cheryl Cole to Leave Hospital Soon
British singer Cheryl Cole is making quick progress in her fight against malaria - she's due to return home within days, according to music mogul Simon Cowell. The Girls Aloud beauty has been hospitalized in the U.K. since she was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness earlier this month.
Cowell, her co-star on U.K. TV talent show "The X Factor", has been in contact with the pop star and reveals she's feeling well and preparing to leave the private clinic where she's recovering. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "She will be out within the next day."
A day prior that Cowell also said that Cole is eager to get back to work. He said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs