Cheryl Cole to Leave Hospital Soon
British singer Cheryl Cole is making quick progress in her fight against malaria - she's due to return home within days, according to music mogul Simon Cowell. The Girls Aloud beauty has been hospitalized in the U.K. since she was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness earlier this month.
Cowell, her co-star on U.K. TV talent show "The X Factor", has been in contact with the pop star and reveals she's feeling well and preparing to leave the private clinic where she's recovering. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "She will be out within the next day."
A day prior that Cowell also said that Cole is eager to get back to work. He said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date