Cheryl Cole to Leave Hospital Soon
British singer Cheryl Cole is making quick progress in her fight against malaria - she's due to return home within days, according to music mogul Simon Cowell. The Girls Aloud beauty has been hospitalized in the U.K. since she was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness earlier this month.
Cowell, her co-star on U.K. TV talent show "The X Factor", has been in contact with the pop star and reveals she's feeling well and preparing to leave the private clinic where she's recovering. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "She will be out within the next day."
A day prior that Cowell also said that Cole is eager to get back to work. He said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked