Cheryl Cole to Leave Hospital Soon
British singer Cheryl Cole is making quick progress in her fight against malaria - she's due to return home within days, according to music mogul Simon Cowell. The Girls Aloud beauty has been hospitalized in the U.K. since she was diagnosed with the mosquito-borne illness earlier this month.
Cowell, her co-star on U.K. TV talent show "The X Factor", has been in contact with the pop star and reveals she's feeling well and preparing to leave the private clinic where she's recovering. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "She will be out within the next day."
A day prior that Cowell also said that Cole is eager to get back to work. He said, "I had a text from her last night. She says she is better and feeling perky. She does want to come back to work but I need to talk to her about when that's going to be."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance