'Mad Men' Star Crista Flanagan to Pose Naked for Playboy
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan has become the latest TV star to bare all for Playboy magazine. The actress, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
She says, "Part of the reason (I decided to pose) was because it scared me, and I thought it was exciting that something still scared me. I was really nervous about it, and then I thought the only thing that would be embarrassing would be if I hated my body."
Professionally, Crista Flanagan made his movie acting debut by playing Hermione Granger in "Epic Movie". She later appeared in other big screen projects such as "Meet the Spartans", "Disaster Movie" and will be seen in upcoming movie "Vampires Suck" in which she will play as Esme Sullen.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala