'Mad Men' Star Crista Flanagan to Pose Naked for Playboy
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan has become the latest TV star to bare all for Playboy magazine. The actress, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
She says, "Part of the reason (I decided to pose) was because it scared me, and I thought it was exciting that something still scared me. I was really nervous about it, and then I thought the only thing that would be embarrassing would be if I hated my body."
Professionally, Crista Flanagan made his movie acting debut by playing Hermione Granger in "Epic Movie". She later appeared in other big screen projects such as "Meet the Spartans", "Disaster Movie" and will be seen in upcoming movie "Vampires Suck" in which she will play as Esme Sullen.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'