'Mad Men' Star Crista Flanagan to Pose Naked for Playboy
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan has become the latest TV star to bare all for Playboy magazine. The actress, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
She says, "Part of the reason (I decided to pose) was because it scared me, and I thought it was exciting that something still scared me. I was really nervous about it, and then I thought the only thing that would be embarrassing would be if I hated my body."
Professionally, Crista Flanagan made his movie acting debut by playing Hermione Granger in "Epic Movie". She later appeared in other big screen projects such as "Meet the Spartans", "Disaster Movie" and will be seen in upcoming movie "Vampires Suck" in which she will play as Esme Sullen.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding