'Mad Men' Star Crista Flanagan to Pose Naked for Playboy
"Mad Men" star Crista Flanagan has become the latest TV star to bare all for Playboy magazine. The actress, who plays secretary Lois Sadler on the hit show, has peeled off for a spread in the August issue of the men's magazine.
She says, "Part of the reason (I decided to pose) was because it scared me, and I thought it was exciting that something still scared me. I was really nervous about it, and then I thought the only thing that would be embarrassing would be if I hated my body."
Professionally, Crista Flanagan made his movie acting debut by playing Hermione Granger in "Epic Movie". She later appeared in other big screen projects such as "Meet the Spartans", "Disaster Movie" and will be seen in upcoming movie "Vampires Suck" in which she will play as Esme Sullen.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes