Taylor Momsen Dubbed First Spokesmodel for Madonna's Material Girl
Teenage actress/rocker Taylor Momsen has been unveiled as the face of the new fashion line designed by Madonna and her daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star, 16, is the first spokesmodel for Material Girl, a juniors range the pop superstar has created with 13-year-old Lourdes.
Momsen can be seen wearing dark eye make-up and posing in a miniskirt, grey sweater, military boots and an armful of silver bangles for the collection's first ad. Madonna and Lourdes' Material Girl line will be sold in U.S. department store Macy's from August.
Previous report suggested Agness Deyn was the front runner for the job after a source claimed Lourdes had used her as the inspiration for much of the collection. A fashion mole said as quoted by Daily Mail, "Lourdes is a huge fan of Agyness. She thinks her Eighties retro style hits the perfect note and she has been using her photos as inspiration. Lourdes loves her hipster style and adopted her looks when she was designing the collection."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences