Taylor Momsen Dubbed First Spokesmodel for Madonna's Material Girl
Teenage actress/rocker Taylor Momsen has been unveiled as the face of the new fashion line designed by Madonna and her daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star, 16, is the first spokesmodel for Material Girl, a juniors range the pop superstar has created with 13-year-old Lourdes.
Momsen can be seen wearing dark eye make-up and posing in a miniskirt, grey sweater, military boots and an armful of silver bangles for the collection's first ad. Madonna and Lourdes' Material Girl line will be sold in U.S. department store Macy's from August.
Previous report suggested Agness Deyn was the front runner for the job after a source claimed Lourdes had used her as the inspiration for much of the collection. A fashion mole said as quoted by Daily Mail, "Lourdes is a huge fan of Agyness. She thinks her Eighties retro style hits the perfect note and she has been using her photos as inspiration. Lourdes loves her hipster style and adopted her looks when she was designing the collection."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans