Taylor Momsen Dubbed First Spokesmodel for Madonna's Material Girl
Teenage actress/rocker Taylor Momsen has been unveiled as the face of the new fashion line designed by Madonna and her daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star, 16, is the first spokesmodel for Material Girl, a juniors range the pop superstar has created with 13-year-old Lourdes.
Momsen can be seen wearing dark eye make-up and posing in a miniskirt, grey sweater, military boots and an armful of silver bangles for the collection's first ad. Madonna and Lourdes' Material Girl line will be sold in U.S. department store Macy's from August.
Previous report suggested Agness Deyn was the front runner for the job after a source claimed Lourdes had used her as the inspiration for much of the collection. A fashion mole said as quoted by Daily Mail, "Lourdes is a huge fan of Agyness. She thinks her Eighties retro style hits the perfect note and she has been using her photos as inspiration. Lourdes loves her hipster style and adopted her looks when she was designing the collection."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective