Taylor Momsen Dubbed First Spokesmodel for Madonna's Material Girl
Teenage actress/rocker Taylor Momsen has been unveiled as the face of the new fashion line designed by Madonna and her daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star, 16, is the first spokesmodel for Material Girl, a juniors range the pop superstar has created with 13-year-old Lourdes.
Momsen can be seen wearing dark eye make-up and posing in a miniskirt, grey sweater, military boots and an armful of silver bangles for the collection's first ad. Madonna and Lourdes' Material Girl line will be sold in U.S. department store Macy's from August.
Previous report suggested Agness Deyn was the front runner for the job after a source claimed Lourdes had used her as the inspiration for much of the collection. A fashion mole said as quoted by Daily Mail, "Lourdes is a huge fan of Agyness. She thinks her Eighties retro style hits the perfect note and she has been using her photos as inspiration. Lourdes loves her hipster style and adopted her looks when she was designing the collection."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna