Taylor Momsen Dubbed First Spokesmodel for Madonna's Material Girl
Teenage actress/rocker Taylor Momsen has been unveiled as the face of the new fashion line designed by Madonna and her daughter Lourdes. The "Gossip Girl" star, 16, is the first spokesmodel for Material Girl, a juniors range the pop superstar has created with 13-year-old Lourdes.
Momsen can be seen wearing dark eye make-up and posing in a miniskirt, grey sweater, military boots and an armful of silver bangles for the collection's first ad. Madonna and Lourdes' Material Girl line will be sold in U.S. department store Macy's from August.
Previous report suggested Agness Deyn was the front runner for the job after a source claimed Lourdes had used her as the inspiration for much of the collection. A fashion mole said as quoted by Daily Mail, "Lourdes is a huge fan of Agyness. She thinks her Eighties retro style hits the perfect note and she has been using her photos as inspiration. Lourdes loves her hipster style and adopted her looks when she was designing the collection."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune