Zac Efron's Secret Undercover Is Growing Out Mustache
Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has revealed his secret to going out undercover - the actor grows out his mustache. The 22-year-old hunk rarely goes out unnoticed, and admits it's hard to dodge his "High School Musical" superfans.
The boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens tested out the simple disguise and went incognito at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California in April, and Efron is shocked at how easy it was to fool fellow revelers and lurking paparazzi.
He tells America's In Style magazine, "I wanted to go to the Coachella music festival, be in the crowd, and see the bands without any VIP bull. So I grew a kind of prepubescent mustache, and nobody recognized me. It was so liberating, and all it took was that!"
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover