Zac Efron's Secret Undercover Is Growing Out Mustache
Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has revealed his secret to going out undercover - the actor grows out his mustache. The 22-year-old hunk rarely goes out unnoticed, and admits it's hard to dodge his "High School Musical" superfans.
The boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens tested out the simple disguise and went incognito at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California in April, and Efron is shocked at how easy it was to fool fellow revelers and lurking paparazzi.
He tells America's In Style magazine, "I wanted to go to the Coachella music festival, be in the crowd, and see the bands without any VIP bull. So I grew a kind of prepubescent mustache, and nobody recognized me. It was so liberating, and all it took was that!"
More Zac Efron News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special