Zac Efron's Secret Undercover Is Growing Out Mustache
Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has revealed his secret to going out undercover - the actor grows out his mustache. The 22-year-old hunk rarely goes out unnoticed, and admits it's hard to dodge his "High School Musical" superfans.
The boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens tested out the simple disguise and went incognito at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California in April, and Efron is shocked at how easy it was to fool fellow revelers and lurking paparazzi.
He tells America's In Style magazine, "I wanted to go to the Coachella music festival, be in the crowd, and see the bands without any VIP bull. So I grew a kind of prepubescent mustache, and nobody recognized me. It was so liberating, and all it took was that!"
More Zac Efron News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'