Zac Efron's Secret Undercover Is Growing Out Mustache
Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has revealed his secret to going out undercover - the actor grows out his mustache. The 22-year-old hunk rarely goes out unnoticed, and admits it's hard to dodge his "High School Musical" superfans.
The boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens tested out the simple disguise and went incognito at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California in April, and Efron is shocked at how easy it was to fool fellow revelers and lurking paparazzi.
He tells America's In Style magazine, "I wanted to go to the Coachella music festival, be in the crowd, and see the bands without any VIP bull. So I grew a kind of prepubescent mustache, and nobody recognized me. It was so liberating, and all it took was that!"
More Zac Efron News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof