Zac Efron's Secret Undercover Is Growing Out Mustache
Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has revealed his secret to going out undercover - the actor grows out his mustache. The 22-year-old hunk rarely goes out unnoticed, and admits it's hard to dodge his "High School Musical" superfans.
The boyfriend of Vanessa Hudgens tested out the simple disguise and went incognito at the Coachella Music & Arts Festival in Indio, California in April, and Efron is shocked at how easy it was to fool fellow revelers and lurking paparazzi.
He tells America's In Style magazine, "I wanted to go to the Coachella music festival, be in the crowd, and see the bands without any VIP bull. So I grew a kind of prepubescent mustache, and nobody recognized me. It was so liberating, and all it took was that!"
More Zac Efron News
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner