Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Steven Seagal Dismissed
A sexual harassment lawsuit against Steven Seagal has been dismissed. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen filed a $1 million lawsuit against the "Under Siege" actor, accusing him of using her "like a sex toy" and claiming he expected her to pleasure him sexually after she was hired as his assistant.
But Nguyen's lawyers filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, July 13, asking for the case to be dismissed. According to TMZ, the papers did not specify if the 23-year-old model had reached a settlement with the star.
As no reason was given for the dismissal, which was granted that day, so it's unclear whether Nguyen dropped the case or the two sides settled. Attorneys for Seagal and Nguyen did not immediately return phone messages on the next day. Seagal had previously denied any wrongdoing, calling the lawsuit "ridiculous and absurd."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?