Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Steven Seagal Dismissed
A sexual harassment lawsuit against Steven Seagal has been dismissed. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen filed a $1 million lawsuit against the "Under Siege" actor, accusing him of using her "like a sex toy" and claiming he expected her to pleasure him sexually after she was hired as his assistant.
But Nguyen's lawyers filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, July 13, asking for the case to be dismissed. According to TMZ, the papers did not specify if the 23-year-old model had reached a settlement with the star.
As no reason was given for the dismissal, which was granted that day, so it's unclear whether Nguyen dropped the case or the two sides settled. Attorneys for Seagal and Nguyen did not immediately return phone messages on the next day. Seagal had previously denied any wrongdoing, calling the lawsuit "ridiculous and absurd."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal