Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Steven Seagal Dismissed
A sexual harassment lawsuit against Steven Seagal has been dismissed. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen filed a $1 million lawsuit against the "Under Siege" actor, accusing him of using her "like a sex toy" and claiming he expected her to pleasure him sexually after she was hired as his assistant.
But Nguyen's lawyers filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, July 13, asking for the case to be dismissed. According to TMZ, the papers did not specify if the 23-year-old model had reached a settlement with the star.
As no reason was given for the dismissal, which was granted that day, so it's unclear whether Nguyen dropped the case or the two sides settled. Attorneys for Seagal and Nguyen did not immediately return phone messages on the next day. Seagal had previously denied any wrongdoing, calling the lawsuit "ridiculous and absurd."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed