Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Steven Seagal Dismissed
A sexual harassment lawsuit against Steven Seagal has been dismissed. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen filed a $1 million lawsuit against the "Under Siege" actor, accusing him of using her "like a sex toy" and claiming he expected her to pleasure him sexually after she was hired as his assistant.
But Nguyen's lawyers filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, July 13, asking for the case to be dismissed. According to TMZ, the papers did not specify if the 23-year-old model had reached a settlement with the star.
As no reason was given for the dismissal, which was granted that day, so it's unclear whether Nguyen dropped the case or the two sides settled. Attorneys for Seagal and Nguyen did not immediately return phone messages on the next day. Seagal had previously denied any wrongdoing, calling the lawsuit "ridiculous and absurd."
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image