Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Steven Seagal Dismissed
A sexual harassment lawsuit against Steven Seagal has been dismissed. Ex-model Kayden Nguyen filed a $1 million lawsuit against the "Under Siege" actor, accusing him of using her "like a sex toy" and claiming he expected her to pleasure him sexually after she was hired as his assistant.
But Nguyen's lawyers filed documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, July 13, asking for the case to be dismissed. According to TMZ, the papers did not specify if the 23-year-old model had reached a settlement with the star.
As no reason was given for the dismissal, which was granted that day, so it's unclear whether Nguyen dropped the case or the two sides settled. Attorneys for Seagal and Nguyen did not immediately return phone messages on the next day. Seagal had previously denied any wrongdoing, calling the lawsuit "ridiculous and absurd."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle