Josh Homme Organizes Second Benefit for Cancer-Striken Brian O'Connor
Rocker Josh Homme is bringing two of his groups together for a benefit to raise cash and help band mate Brian O'Connor fund his ongoing cancer treatment. Queens of the Stone Age and the Eagles of Death Metal will hit the stage together at Los Angeles' Club Nokia next month, on August 12 to be exact, for the show.
O'Connor, the bassist for Eagles of Death Metal, was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. All proceeds from the benefit will assist with the bass player's medical aid and vital living expenses.
The benefit is the second that Homme has organized for his band mate. His supergroup Them Crooked Vultures played in a previous charity show in London, England on July 5.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked