Josh Homme Organizes Second Benefit for Cancer-Striken Brian O'Connor
Rocker Josh Homme is bringing two of his groups together for a benefit to raise cash and help band mate Brian O'Connor fund his ongoing cancer treatment. Queens of the Stone Age and the Eagles of Death Metal will hit the stage together at Los Angeles' Club Nokia next month, on August 12 to be exact, for the show.
O'Connor, the bassist for Eagles of Death Metal, was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. All proceeds from the benefit will assist with the bass player's medical aid and vital living expenses.
The benefit is the second that Homme has organized for his band mate. His supergroup Them Crooked Vultures played in a previous charity show in London, England on July 5.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video