Josh Homme Organizes Second Benefit for Cancer-Striken Brian O'Connor
Rocker Josh Homme is bringing two of his groups together for a benefit to raise cash and help band mate Brian O'Connor fund his ongoing cancer treatment. Queens of the Stone Age and the Eagles of Death Metal will hit the stage together at Los Angeles' Club Nokia next month, on August 12 to be exact, for the show.
O'Connor, the bassist for Eagles of Death Metal, was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. All proceeds from the benefit will assist with the bass player's medical aid and vital living expenses.
The benefit is the second that Homme has organized for his band mate. His supergroup Them Crooked Vultures played in a previous charity show in London, England on July 5.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed