Josh Homme Organizes Second Benefit for Cancer-Striken Brian O'Connor
Rocker Josh Homme is bringing two of his groups together for a benefit to raise cash and help band mate Brian O'Connor fund his ongoing cancer treatment. Queens of the Stone Age and the Eagles of Death Metal will hit the stage together at Los Angeles' Club Nokia next month, on August 12 to be exact, for the show.
O'Connor, the bassist for Eagles of Death Metal, was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. All proceeds from the benefit will assist with the bass player's medical aid and vital living expenses.
The benefit is the second that Homme has organized for his band mate. His supergroup Them Crooked Vultures played in a previous charity show in London, England on July 5.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'