Josh Homme Organizes Second Benefit for Cancer-Striken Brian O'Connor
Rocker Josh Homme is bringing two of his groups together for a benefit to raise cash and help band mate Brian O'Connor fund his ongoing cancer treatment. Queens of the Stone Age and the Eagles of Death Metal will hit the stage together at Los Angeles' Club Nokia next month, on August 12 to be exact, for the show.
O'Connor, the bassist for Eagles of Death Metal, was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently undergoing treatment. All proceeds from the benefit will assist with the bass player's medical aid and vital living expenses.
The benefit is the second that Homme has organized for his band mate. His supergroup Them Crooked Vultures played in a previous charity show in London, England on July 5.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance