Craig Ferguson Expecting Baby Number Two
Scottish comedian Craig Ferguson is expecting a baby with his third wife Megan Wallace. The "How to Train Your Dragon" funnyman, who also hosts U.S. TV's "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", broke the news to fans on his Twitter.com page on Wednesday, July 14.
He wrote, "Holy crackers! Mrs F is pregnant. How did that happen? Oh yeah I know how. Another Ferguson arrives in 2011. The world trembles."
Ferguson, 48, is already a dad to nine-year-old Milo Hamish, his son from his second marriage to Sascha Corwin, who still becomes his good friend as of today. He previously got married to Anne from 1983 to 1986.
Ferguson later wed art dealer Wallace in December 2008.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'