Craig Ferguson Expecting Baby Number Two
Scottish comedian Craig Ferguson is expecting a baby with his third wife Megan Wallace. The "How to Train Your Dragon" funnyman, who also hosts U.S. TV's "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", broke the news to fans on his Twitter.com page on Wednesday, July 14.
He wrote, "Holy crackers! Mrs F is pregnant. How did that happen? Oh yeah I know how. Another Ferguson arrives in 2011. The world trembles."
Ferguson, 48, is already a dad to nine-year-old Milo Hamish, his son from his second marriage to Sascha Corwin, who still becomes his good friend as of today. He previously got married to Anne from 1983 to 1986.
Ferguson later wed art dealer Wallace in December 2008.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video