Craig Ferguson Expecting Baby Number Two
Scottish comedian Craig Ferguson is expecting a baby with his third wife Megan Wallace. The "How to Train Your Dragon" funnyman, who also hosts U.S. TV's "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", broke the news to fans on his Twitter.com page on Wednesday, July 14.
He wrote, "Holy crackers! Mrs F is pregnant. How did that happen? Oh yeah I know how. Another Ferguson arrives in 2011. The world trembles."
Ferguson, 48, is already a dad to nine-year-old Milo Hamish, his son from his second marriage to Sascha Corwin, who still becomes his good friend as of today. He previously got married to Anne from 1983 to 1986.
Ferguson later wed art dealer Wallace in December 2008.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign