Craig Ferguson Expecting Baby Number Two
Scottish comedian Craig Ferguson is expecting a baby with his third wife Megan Wallace. The "How to Train Your Dragon" funnyman, who also hosts U.S. TV's "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", broke the news to fans on his Twitter.com page on Wednesday, July 14.
He wrote, "Holy crackers! Mrs F is pregnant. How did that happen? Oh yeah I know how. Another Ferguson arrives in 2011. The world trembles."
Ferguson, 48, is already a dad to nine-year-old Milo Hamish, his son from his second marriage to Sascha Corwin, who still becomes his good friend as of today. He previously got married to Anne from 1983 to 1986.
Ferguson later wed art dealer Wallace in December 2008.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri