Craig Ferguson Expecting Baby Number Two
Scottish comedian Craig Ferguson is expecting a baby with his third wife Megan Wallace. The "How to Train Your Dragon" funnyman, who also hosts U.S. TV's "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson", broke the news to fans on his Twitter.com page on Wednesday, July 14.
He wrote, "Holy crackers! Mrs F is pregnant. How did that happen? Oh yeah I know how. Another Ferguson arrives in 2011. The world trembles."
Ferguson, 48, is already a dad to nine-year-old Milo Hamish, his son from his second marriage to Sascha Corwin, who still becomes his good friend as of today. He previously got married to Anne from 1983 to 1986.
Ferguson later wed art dealer Wallace in December 2008.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences