Kelsey Grammer Wants to Keep 'Frasier' Profits From Estranged Wife
Kelsey Grammer has filed court papers asking a judge to ensure his estranged wife cannot lay claim to his profits from hit TV show "Frasier", because he has sole financial interest in the series. The actor wed Camille Donatacci in 1997 but the former Playboy model filed for divorce earlier this July, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has asked for primary physical custody and child support for their daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and son Jude Gordon, five, but she will face a battle for spousal support - Grammer has urged the judge not to award the claim. He filed legal papers in a U.S. court on Wednesday, July 14, in which he also requested the judge acknowledge his sole claim to his longrunning sitcom Frasier, in addition to a number of other property assets he wants to be kept separate from the divorce.
Grammer is seeking joint legal custody of the couple's two kids, reports TMZ.com.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs