Kelsey Grammer Wants to Keep 'Frasier' Profits From Estranged Wife
Kelsey Grammer has filed court papers asking a judge to ensure his estranged wife cannot lay claim to his profits from hit TV show "Frasier", because he has sole financial interest in the series. The actor wed Camille Donatacci in 1997 but the former Playboy model filed for divorce earlier this July, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has asked for primary physical custody and child support for their daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and son Jude Gordon, five, but she will face a battle for spousal support - Grammer has urged the judge not to award the claim. He filed legal papers in a U.S. court on Wednesday, July 14, in which he also requested the judge acknowledge his sole claim to his longrunning sitcom Frasier, in addition to a number of other property assets he wants to be kept separate from the divorce.
Grammer is seeking joint legal custody of the couple's two kids, reports TMZ.com.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway