Kelsey Grammer Wants to Keep 'Frasier' Profits From Estranged Wife
Kelsey Grammer has filed court papers asking a judge to ensure his estranged wife cannot lay claim to his profits from hit TV show "Frasier", because he has sole financial interest in the series. The actor wed Camille Donatacci in 1997 but the former Playboy model filed for divorce earlier this July, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has asked for primary physical custody and child support for their daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and son Jude Gordon, five, but she will face a battle for spousal support - Grammer has urged the judge not to award the claim. He filed legal papers in a U.S. court on Wednesday, July 14, in which he also requested the judge acknowledge his sole claim to his longrunning sitcom Frasier, in addition to a number of other property assets he wants to be kept separate from the divorce.
Grammer is seeking joint legal custody of the couple's two kids, reports TMZ.com.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist