Kelsey Grammer Wants to Keep 'Frasier' Profits From Estranged Wife
Kelsey Grammer has filed court papers asking a judge to ensure his estranged wife cannot lay claim to his profits from hit TV show "Frasier", because he has sole financial interest in the series. The actor wed Camille Donatacci in 1997 but the former Playboy model filed for divorce earlier this July, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She has asked for primary physical custody and child support for their daughter Mason Olivia, eight, and son Jude Gordon, five, but she will face a battle for spousal support - Grammer has urged the judge not to award the claim. He filed legal papers in a U.S. court on Wednesday, July 14, in which he also requested the judge acknowledge his sole claim to his longrunning sitcom Frasier, in addition to a number of other property assets he wants to be kept separate from the divorce.
Grammer is seeking joint legal custody of the couple's two kids, reports TMZ.com.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!