Oksana Grigorieva 'Scared to Death' After Receiving Death Threats
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has turned to Los Angeles police for help after receiving a number of threatening phone calls on Tuesday, July 13. The Russian singer was subjected to multiple menacing calls, including one that "could be interpreted as a death threat", according to TMZ.com.
Sources claim Grigorieva, the mother of Gibson's baby daughter Lucia, was "scared to death" by the voice messages and reported the calls to authorities. The threatening phone calls were reportedly made by people angry at Grigorieva for accusing the movie star of striking her during their relationship.
The couple split earlier this year and Gibson is currently at the center of an LAPD domestic violence investigation. He has denied hitting Grigorieva.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two