Oksana Grigorieva 'Scared to Death' After Receiving Death Threats
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has turned to Los Angeles police for help after receiving a number of threatening phone calls on Tuesday, July 13. The Russian singer was subjected to multiple menacing calls, including one that "could be interpreted as a death threat", according to TMZ.com.
Sources claim Grigorieva, the mother of Gibson's baby daughter Lucia, was "scared to death" by the voice messages and reported the calls to authorities. The threatening phone calls were reportedly made by people angry at Grigorieva for accusing the movie star of striking her during their relationship.
The couple split earlier this year and Gibson is currently at the center of an LAPD domestic violence investigation. He has denied hitting Grigorieva.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked