Oksana Grigorieva 'Scared to Death' After Receiving Death Threats
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has turned to Los Angeles police for help after receiving a number of threatening phone calls on Tuesday, July 13. The Russian singer was subjected to multiple menacing calls, including one that "could be interpreted as a death threat", according to TMZ.com.
Sources claim Grigorieva, the mother of Gibson's baby daughter Lucia, was "scared to death" by the voice messages and reported the calls to authorities. The threatening phone calls were reportedly made by people angry at Grigorieva for accusing the movie star of striking her during their relationship.
The couple split earlier this year and Gibson is currently at the center of an LAPD domestic violence investigation. He has denied hitting Grigorieva.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism