Oksana Grigorieva 'Scared to Death' After Receiving Death Threats
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has turned to Los Angeles police for help after receiving a number of threatening phone calls on Tuesday, July 13. The Russian singer was subjected to multiple menacing calls, including one that "could be interpreted as a death threat", according to TMZ.com.
Sources claim Grigorieva, the mother of Gibson's baby daughter Lucia, was "scared to death" by the voice messages and reported the calls to authorities. The threatening phone calls were reportedly made by people angry at Grigorieva for accusing the movie star of striking her during their relationship.
The couple split earlier this year and Gibson is currently at the center of an LAPD domestic violence investigation. He has denied hitting Grigorieva.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius