Oksana Grigorieva 'Scared to Death' After Receiving Death Threats
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva has turned to Los Angeles police for help after receiving a number of threatening phone calls on Tuesday, July 13. The Russian singer was subjected to multiple menacing calls, including one that "could be interpreted as a death threat", according to TMZ.com.
Sources claim Grigorieva, the mother of Gibson's baby daughter Lucia, was "scared to death" by the voice messages and reported the calls to authorities. The threatening phone calls were reportedly made by people angry at Grigorieva for accusing the movie star of striking her during their relationship.
The couple split earlier this year and Gibson is currently at the center of an LAPD domestic violence investigation. He has denied hitting Grigorieva.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound