Romanian Singer Allegedly Committed Suicide on Birthday
Romanian folk singer Madalina Manole has been found dead from a suspected suicide on her 43rd birthday. The body of Manole was discovered at her home in Bucharest on Wednesday, July 14.
Police have launched an investigation into her death and are looking into the possibility the former child star, who rose to fame at the age of 15, took her own life after leaving an apparent suicide note for her husband Mircea Petru.
Reports said she had a concert the night she allegedly committed suicide. She went home with her husband and went to the bathroom but never came out. Some said her husband was not at home at the time of the tragedy but he was the one who discovered her body.
Manole is survived by her spouse and their one-year-old son, Petru, reports the Associated Press. In her native country, she is known as the "girl with the flame-colored hair" and for her romantic songs.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie