Stephen Moyer Injured Again on 'True Blood' Set
"True Blood" star Stephen Moyer suffered further damage to his already-injured knee during filming on the U.S. TV hit earlier this year when he was thrown off a horse in a stunt scene gone wrong.
The actor was forced to halt filming on an episode of the vampire show's third season after he was thrown to the ground and landed on his knee. The joint was already fragile from a previous injury - Moyer underwent surgery for a torn meniscus last October.
He explains, "I had an accident on this season of True Blood. I rode behind a stuntman and the horses didn't want us there and we were in this forest. I came off and he came off and the horse went back and I landed on this two-foot square piece of concrete and it's the only piece of concrete in the whole forest - straight on my knee."
But Moyer has assured fans he's fully recovered, adding of the initial pain, "Yeah, it hurt."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie