Stephen Moyer Injured Again on 'True Blood' Set
"True Blood" star Stephen Moyer suffered further damage to his already-injured knee during filming on the U.S. TV hit earlier this year when he was thrown off a horse in a stunt scene gone wrong.
The actor was forced to halt filming on an episode of the vampire show's third season after he was thrown to the ground and landed on his knee. The joint was already fragile from a previous injury - Moyer underwent surgery for a torn meniscus last October.
He explains, "I had an accident on this season of True Blood. I rode behind a stuntman and the horses didn't want us there and we were in this forest. I came off and he came off and the horse went back and I landed on this two-foot square piece of concrete and it's the only piece of concrete in the whole forest - straight on my knee."
But Moyer has assured fans he's fully recovered, adding of the initial pain, "Yeah, it hurt."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene