Stephen Moyer Injured Again on 'True Blood' Set
"True Blood" star Stephen Moyer suffered further damage to his already-injured knee during filming on the U.S. TV hit earlier this year when he was thrown off a horse in a stunt scene gone wrong.
The actor was forced to halt filming on an episode of the vampire show's third season after he was thrown to the ground and landed on his knee. The joint was already fragile from a previous injury - Moyer underwent surgery for a torn meniscus last October.
He explains, "I had an accident on this season of True Blood. I rode behind a stuntman and the horses didn't want us there and we were in this forest. I came off and he came off and the horse went back and I landed on this two-foot square piece of concrete and it's the only piece of concrete in the whole forest - straight on my knee."
But Moyer has assured fans he's fully recovered, adding of the initial pain, "Yeah, it hurt."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans